Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Never cared for Paul. I still think her true love was Jeff Hewson. I heard Jeff had a massive stroke sadly. So young too.

@Reever I disagree.  Maybe he loved her some...for awhile.  But they had a very short marriage.

Maybe she loved him more, maybe the divorce was his idea.  And if that's the case, I don't know how he could have been "her true love."

I think it was just a case of "everyone" getting caught up in an at-work love story and then, even if one or both of the principals had second thoughts, there was going to be...and there was...a wedding.

The marriage was annulled actually.  There was a lot of rumors that Jeff was gay.  It was quite the fiasco!

Respected Contributor

I like Judy. She does seem cool, calm and collected - professional.

I do have a cross pendant of hers that is lovely - nice details, weight and gems.

She has a another piece I am still thinking about...

Not a fan of her husband Paul though at all  - him or his jewelry. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I could watch Judy all day.  She is so interesting and professional to listen to and her jewelry line is beautiful and unique. 

Respected Contributor

I always enjoyed watching Judy and Paul, for that matter.  I have no idea if they are still married, but I will check on Evine for future shows.

She always remained calm while on air, no shouting or corny sales tactics.  

But that was the 80s !!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Judy has such a soothing voice. Some of her Joya line is absolutely beautiful. Very sleek, modern and organic, sophisticated.

I have one of her mesh necklaces and it is so unique.  You can shape it anyway you want.  I have the goldtone and it is still as nice as it was when I purchased a few years ago.  Another poster used the word polish to describe her.  This is a perfect word.  She is always so put together.  I love her voice too and she and paul really seem like a happy couple.  She has a line of jewelry and so does he and then they do some pieces together.  They seem like a perfect match.

Honored Contributor

Judy and Paul have been at Evine for quite awhile. I like her stuff,but I have never bought anything. I didn't know there was anything going on at the Q years ago with the male and female hosts. I just thought it was odd that Paul and Judy seemed to leave the Q and leave town around the same time. I had no idea they were involved, I thought Paul was married with children at that time.

Honored Contributor

I watched Judy's last show when she was on QVC and that's when she announced that she & Paul got married. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Judy Crowell on Evine

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

Judy and Paul have been at Evine for quite awhile. I like her stuff,but I have never bought anything. I didn't know there was anything going on at the Q years ago with the male and female hosts. I just thought it was odd that Paul and Judy seemed to leave the Q and leave town around the same time. I had no idea they were involved, I thought Paul was married with children at that time.

@blackhole99   Paul was divorced when he left HSN the first time and then reappeared ~ a year later on QVC. When he and Judy started dating they were both single. They kept it quiet because Judy didn't want another replay of a relationship playing out on QVC with the possibility that it might not last. QVC wanted the exact opposite; they wanted to broadcast and benefit from the couple's relationship - especially after they quietly married. Paul and Judy decided to leave QVC and move to Florida. For Paul it was a chance to be with his children more and they both went to HSN for a while where they did occasionally host shows together.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Seen both Judy and Paul, and they seem very loving and married. Great jewelry too. What a pleasure to watch them together. Not yelling or competing, thoughtful and courteous of each other.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Seen both Judy and Paul, and they seem very loving and married. Great jewelry too. What a pleasure to watch them together. Not yelling or competing, thoughtful and courteous of each other.

I agree, they seem so caring towards each other.  You can tell he adores her which is very sweet.  They are proof there is happiness after divorce.  I never knew he was Q.