Respected Contributor

Re: Judith's Stainless Steel Mother-of-Pearl Watch in Gold Clad...Beautiful...

I went back and looked and it did say Sterling and Diamonique. The case is sterling, but the bracelet is stainless. It was J147979 and mine was $267.70 plus tax and S&H

Frequent Contributor

DALLAS- DAME: I have this watch in the silver, had it for years now and just love it {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1} ! It is perfect and stunning, I wear it often.

Honored Contributor

I have this watch in the silver and use it frequently. I bought it when it was first offered and only recently had the battery replaced. I have several JR watches and want to add the black chorine....waiting for a drop in price. Enjoy your new watch!

Valued Contributor

I'm happy to read that others are pleased with the clad version of the sub-dial bracelet watch. I wore mine yesterday and it's very comfortable and easy to read. I agree that the event price was very reasonable given the cost of the original silver/stainless version.

Thanks so much for the lovely comparison photo, librisfb. I, too, compared both watches carefully and they appear to be identical in terms of construction, weight, etc. I find the carving to be especially appealing.

In terms of fit, I will have one or two links removed (size small) so as to have a better wrist "hug". I think my chronos will see a bit less action as the size of this watch seems to suit my wrist/taste a bit better.

To those who purchased it, enjoy to the fullest!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Gold watch when it was back to $199 Event Price this last visit.

I can't wait to get it.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Librisfb

I always love your pictures of your jewelry. You take awesome pictures and it makes me want to buy it. Enjoy your watches!

moongirl

Valued Contributor

On 3/15/2015 newjerseygirl said:

I ordered the Gold watch when it was back to $199 Event Price this last visit.

I can't wait to get it.

Judith Ripka Stainless Steel Mother-of-Pearl Watch

Enjoy to the fullest, newjerseygirl! I've been wearing this watch almost daily since its arrival and absolutely love everything about it.

Respected Contributor

I have own this beautiful subdial watch in sterling silver since Ripka's first iteration several years ago. I have placed the gold tone on my "Wish List". I should have purchased when it was event priced. I own 3 chrono's, 2 ceramics and the original sterling subdial. As much as I love all of my Ripka watches, the sterling subdial has always been my favorite. It is such a beauty. I am glad Ripka brought this back.

Frequent Contributor

Wore it for the first time today. Had to have 2 links removed as I like snug fits with watches; also had to pull a few of my gold pieces from the safe deposit box so the watch wouldn't be lonely. ?? Wow. I forgot how much I love gold. The watch was gorgeous. It had me smiling all morning.
Contributor

Thanks for the beautiful pictures! The silver version has long been one of my favorite watches, and I jumped to order the gold version immediately when I saw it on air. This scale is best for my small wrist and overall size, and the gold is just as gorgeous as the silver (which looks like platinum to me).