Super Contributor

Thanks for the review.The red is calling my name!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review! I also ordered the black and I'm hoping it will arrive today! I waited until I found what I thought would be the perfect JR watch to replace the one I wore for years that was stolen.

Can't wait!

Super Contributor
On 10/14/2014 Pepper22 said:

BlingQueen, thanks for your review. I'm glad that you like the black. I ordered it in my favorite color......purple! Waiting on it to arrive.

Enjoy wearing this beauty!

Enjoy your new watch BQ!!! Thnx for the review.

Pepper, let me know how the purple looks. I was going to order it, but when I ordered the purple silicone, the color was truly awful, almost black. This looks a lot better, so I will wait to hear from my fellow amethyst enthusiast before I order it!

Super Contributor
I got this watch today in the tan color. Gorgeous! The leather band is stunning and the numbers are big and bold. I love the berge face. She is the bomb when it comes to watches.
Contributor
So sad. I missed the presentation. When I type in the product number it says it can't be ordered online, only by phone. It doesn't even provide a pic or price!
Contributor

I am waiting for the green, blue and purple! The number I have is J318511. Hope this helps!

Esteemed Contributor
Ladies, hoping you all enjoy your new watches. This one is really a watch to get. Wear in good health everybody. Judith does it again.
Regular Contributor
Congrats to all who ordered and wear in good health!! Beautiful and fun looking watch!
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your great review of the new watch, BlingQueen! After reading it, I simply had to purchase one in black. Look forward to adding it to my JR watch collection! Enjoy yours in health and happiness!

Regular Contributor
My watch in Blue royal arrived today love love. The band is stunning the face is great, numbers are easy to read the stem and end caps are in blue ,perfection!!!! I think I may have to go back for another one.Just fyi I have an average to small wrist and I had to use the second to last hole. Imho another winner.