Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think Judith is pushing 70, I think it's hard to lose a substantial amount of weight when you are that age and not look haggard. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to my eye she looks sick, the weight loss has aged her IMO.

@blackhole99  Think she pushed 70 and looking at it in the rear view mirror. Her oldest son, in business w/ her is in mid-40’s or older...a graduate of GIA. The DIL who’s sometimes on air said she’s married to the “baby”. My math stinks, but 3 sons, maybe youngest about 40...2-3 years between them...older son about 45-46. (A+ for me!!)

@Shanus @blackhole99 I actually went to the same HS as Brian, the youngest son. I met him at a QVC event and we chatted about our hometown more than his Mom's jewelry !!  He's about 10 or 11 yrs younger than me- so he's nearing 50.  I'd estimate Judith's 80. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

I think Judith is pushing 70, I think it's hard to lose a substantial amount of weight when you are that age and not look haggard. Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but to my eye she looks sick, the weight loss has aged her IMO.

@blackhole99  Think she pushed 70 and looking at it in the rear view mirror. Her oldest son, in business w/ her is in mid-40’s or older...a graduate of GIA. The DIL who’s sometimes on air said she’s married to the “baby”. My math stinks, but 3 sons, maybe youngest about 40...2-3 years between them...older son about 45-46. (A+ for me!!)

@Shanus @blackhole99 I actually went to the same HS as Brian, the youngest son. I met him at a QVC event and we chatted about our hometown more than his Mom's jewelry !!  He's about 10 or 11 yrs younger than me- so he's nearing 50.  I'd estimate Judith's 80. 

@Ibby114  Change my A+ to a D- !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Ibby114  Change my A+ to a D- !!!

@Shanus lol !! Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Google isn't giving out any secrets so I stick with my 80 plus. 

To previous poster - I'd give you a B- (a better grade)

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Google isn't giving out any secrets so I stick with my 80 plus. 

To previous poster - I'd give you a B- (a better grade)

Oh thanks @fthunt. Never got above a C in math...too busy in art class. 🤭

Esteemed Contributor

i've worked in national television -- and still do from time to time -- and it's h*ll trying to look good on 4k over 50 let alone 80. Cut her some slack.

Honored Contributor

If indeed the woman is 80 then that explains a lot. I noticed they don't do many close up shots of Tova B these days either, IMO she is really showing her age. I have to wonder what drives these women to put themselves out there at 80 and beyond. To me it reminds me of someone who isn't satisfied unless they are traveling somewhere. It seems they just are not happy where they are and always looking for something or maybe someone.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka

[ Edited ]

@fthunt:  I pride myself on my sleuthing skills but even I couldn't figure out her age; probably past eighty.  She should let her hair go grey (nothing wrong with the style).

Frequent Contributor

OMG!! What a bunch of mean and hateful people on this site!! Why are you all thinking the worst?? You need to get a life!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I walked in when she was on and haven't seen her in awhile.  I think she looks ill to me at least  If she is thin because of weight loss it isnt a good look, her face is drawn and old looking .   I know that old saying you cant be too thin or too rich,  but when your older a little weight especially on the face looks much better IMO 

@Kitty Galore  Maybe that’s the reason so many older, thin women get fillers put in their faces...volume. Rounder faces also look younger longer. Yay! That’s me. 

@Shanus. I agree rounder faces DO look younger 👍🏻.  Being super skinny is not worth loosing your looks over !  I'm thin but I guess I could loose a bit here and there.   But I'd rather keep my face with some fullness 😂