Valued Contributor

Judith Ripka on Zulily

[ Edited ]

I was browsing through Zulily and I found Judith Ripka jewelry there.  I was surprised.

Trusted Contributor

Don't be surprised. QVC owns Zulily. Many QVC products are popping up there - Isaac Mizrahi is on there now.

Honored Contributor

For many years now she has had a few items on the Sam's Club website.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/search/searchResults.jsp?searchCategoryId=all&searchTerm=judith%20ripka...

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Is it Cheaper.  Her stuff is at TJMaxx sometimes as well.

Respected Contributor

t's her QVC line.  Other discounted sites carry her non QVC jewelry.  The styles are similar but there's no DMQ.

Highlighted
Contributor

that's a shocker.Buyers be aware.I am still waiting on a refund on a item that was misrepresented.Before they would accept the return.I had to take a ruler and hold it up to the plant stand.take a picture and email them the picture.I had to pay to ship it back.and still waiting on a refund on my credit card.The plant stand was advertised as being 38 inches wide.it was 16.It was in a musty smelling box.and it had black hair in the bottom.It looked as if it had been stored in a old shed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dorothy11 wrote:

Don't be surprised. QVC owns Zulily. Many QVC products are popping up there - Isaac Mizrahi is on there now.

Yup.

There's also American West jewelry on Zulily right now too. I use the Zulily app to browse and Zulily is promoting American West jewelry as a debut.

There's also Oryany handbags on Zulily now FYI.

Frequent Contributor

Many of the Zulily ads now have the TSV automatically sent dorectly to QVC.. I have seen the LOGOs fo a lot less at Zulily too