Occasional Contributor

Why are her watches small?  The largest only goes to 7-1/4".  That would just barely fit me and I like watches and bracelets a little loose.  Guess I saved myself $200 today!

Valued Contributor

She usually has extra links available if you want a longer band and love a watch. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka TSV

[ Edited ]

I don;t see the lisitng of her watch measurments- jsut the generic watch size guide. Q's generic sizing of anything usually doesn't = reality!  

Honored Contributor

I heard her say the watch had five removable links so I'm sure the OP must be mistaken.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

QVC carries extra links for the watches. Just search for "Judith Ripka watch extender".

Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka TSV

[ Edited ]

I'm one of the fools who purchased two of these TSV London watches in size large.  Large, at QVC, usually fits up to an 8" wrist. I purchased these watches the day of the TSV and when I discovered they only fit up to a size 7 1/4" via live chat today, I told them to cancel the order they said it was too late. Then, when I asked to speak to a supervisor, they said there were none available and I would need to call customer no-service. Not alerting customers to, what used to be, a standard size change is unethical. Now, when I receive these two watches, which are still in process but too far gone to cancel,  I'll have to pay to return them. Is it just me, or does anyone else think QVC is in the wrong on this? Why should I have to pay $200 for a watch and THEN have to pay more for additional links? 

Contributor

I only saw their usual watch guide as well, which usually goes up to 8" for the large. I wonder how many other people trusted QVC and Judith when they purchased the size large?

Honored Contributor

Ibb38, I agree about the sizing of anything.  Jackie was wearing a really cute top from Mackie and she repeated over and over that she was wearing an XS, really!!! everyone host that gives their size is a xs or XXS.  I actually heard a host on Evine that said she was wearing a M, how refreshingSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I heard her say the watch had five removable links so I'm sure the OP must be mistaken.

The other poster is mistaken because I have a 7 1/2 inch wrist and I've purchased several watches from Judith and I have to take them to a jeweler to have at least 3 links removed.  I order the size large watch. 

Respected Contributor

You won't have to pay to return them. Call CS, explain what happend. I have has similar problems and CS waives the return fee.