Valued Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Stainless Chronograph watch?

I have a 7" wrist and have the average one. I find it a bit snug. It's a closer fit that her oval watch. The reviews on QVC say the large runs on the smaller side. I would go with the large. I bought this on Ebay and I believe the small is 7 links counting the one on the deployment clasp, the average is 8 links and the large is 9 links on each side. I wasn't counting the link attached to the face on each end. If I do have the average, it's a bit small on me as it doesn't slide around or turn. There's about a scant 3/8" of drape if I pull it down.

Occasional Contributor

I can't thank all the gals who helped me decide enough.....I purchased the large in silver yesterday.....now already lusting after the chocolate....thanks again! Bobby
Respected Contributor

I own 3 chronographs in silver, gold and rose gold. This is a large heavy watch so you probably do to want it moving around. I like it to fit properly with no drape. I have a 6 1/2 wrist and the small fits with no drape. I think in your case I would buy the average.

Occasional Contributor

Hi gals, my new Chrono watch came yesterday, I ordered the size large just to be sure, and it is absolutely gorgeous! I can't stop looking at my wrist.....I knew right away I wanted the Chocolate one too, and guess what? It was on ez pay so I'm in JR heaven! Now thinking of even another color.....if you are at all on the fence about this one, don't be....you will love it!
Respected Contributor

bobbyj, so glad you love the watch! I felt the same way when my silver one arrived and I wore it that day, couldn't stop looking at it, so pretty. I like that it is heavy and you can feel it on your wrist. I only have the one, but chocolate looks gorgeous too, well, they all do.....!

Respected Contributor

bobbyj

I knew you would love the Chronograph. I own three and they are all quite beautiful.