Honored Contributor

@beach-mom   Thanks for the kind words, I'm blushing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Haven't followed Judith Ripka's line in over ten years but I looked over all her Q offerings.  They are all over priced for what they are.  One example:  a $300+ bangle in Silver or "gold clad"; caption said it was "new"but I've seen this design in her line before (was at one time less than $100).  I have maybe five pieces from her very early years (my favorite is a mop shell enhancer).

Honored Contributor

@patbz -

I think I have that one too!

I wore it a few days ago and always get compliments on it. It's one of my favorites tooSmiley Happy

This is the one I have-

Image result for judith ripka mother of pearl enhancer

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Oh, I see, I wish her every happiness, but I will miss her very much. I have many of her pieces both QVC and Judith Ripka Two and I love them very much. I feel a weird sad feeling that she will never be on QVC again.

I disagree with those who felt she was insincere, I always felt that she is a caring person and very loving to her family and friends. 

She has left a positive mark on the world and I hope her jewelry will continue to give its wearers pleasure. I know I will continue to cherish my pieces.

I agree; I always thought she was very gracious and sincere.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree   Really expensive pieces on yet another shopping channel? Really. Never watch that chennel so I really don't know.

Maybe after JR sold off her Madison Ave store, she's now going to try to reel back in what she gave up. Who knows, who really cares.

All I heard was that she's permanently moving to Florida and will continue to design & create. But why and for whom? She & Rick both said they'll still be selling Ripka goods here but where will the goods come from and from whom? Will they still be her goods with her DIL doing the selling here instead of JR herself? Who knows, who really cares?

Respected Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Leaving

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper 

Thanks for explaining her remarks.  I have several pieces from her but they are all from many years ago.  Prices skyrocketed and I stopped buying.  I do like her style of jewelry for the most part, just cannot afford it.

Super Contributor

There is a jewelry store in Scottsdale AZ that has some of her pieces..or at least they did.....Not sure if currently.......a few years ago my BF gave me a JR ring...

Trusted Contributor

I'll just remember judith when she worked with lisa Robertson there was barely ever any product left In their shows. Judith adored Lisa's class and style. She loved lisa would sell the bejesus out of her stuff
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO :  You know exactly what Judith thinks of Lisa exactly how???????

Trusted Contributor

Judith adored lisa and loved her rich taste for her jewelry..Lisa used to talk how she visited judith in NYC expensive store and also her big apartment in NYC. Lisa was great at selling her jewelry