Honored Contributor

I saw the this yesterday.  She doesn't look well at all.  I hope she is alright. I wish her a happy retirement.  I have to say that her prices went up dramatically.  I haven't purchased anything from her line in years.

Honored Contributor

Is Judith retiring?  Perhaps she's still working and designing jewelry, just not appearing on QVC any longer.   

Valued Contributor

While I will miss Judith on air, I do love to watch her daughter-in-law and I believe it is Beth who hopefully will still be presenting as well.  Happy retirement, Judith!  And please keep this beautiful brand coming and being presented live!

Respected Contributor

I also noticed this commercial yesterday.  Too bad. I like when she was on.  I have a lot of her stuff.  

Honored Contributor

Wow, people really don't listen.  My bff is a big JR fan of her QVC jewelry but also of expensive line of jewelry.  According to her, Judith Ripka will no longer present her jewelry here on QVC.  Her daughter in law (or some relative) and/or vendor would present on QVC.  I saw Judith on the promos recently and she looks absolutely fabulous.  She has definitely put much work and effort and money into being the best she can be.  Perhaps she is going to devote her time to her couture line of jewelry now.  

Honored Contributor

Does she even have a couture line anymore?  Are there any stores left in New York City?  I tend to "leave" a line when it is sold, so I haven't paid a whole lot of attention.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Does she even have a couture line anymore?  Are there any stores left in New York City?  I tend to "leave" a line when it is sold, so I haven't paid a whole lot of attention.  

@depglass  I don’t think there are any in NYC. 

Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

I saw an ad today on the Q that Thursday will be Judith 's last day on air. They must be discontinuing her jewelry. Interesting!!

Elf noooo.jpg

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

@depglass, I know her store on Madison Ave. permanently closed.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Wow, people really don't listen.  My bff is a big JR fan of her QVC jewelry but also of expensive line of jewelry.  According to her, Judith Ripka will no longer present her jewelry here on QVC.  Her daughter in law (or some relative) and/or vendor would present on QVC.  I saw Judith on the promos recently and she looks absolutely fabulous.  She has definitely put much work and effort and money into being the best she can be.  Perhaps she is going to devote her time to her couture line of jewelry now.  

@chrystaltree   Isn’t that an insulting way to begin a reply? Who is not listening and to what?