Respected Contributor

Joseph Esposito Jewelry (remember Sterling Signatures on QVC?) just posted a Facebook message that Joe is back designing again and is about to launch his collection on a new website very soon.  He is designing SmartSnap necklaces and pendants which have magnetic style clasps and interchangeable pieces.  I can’t wait to check out this line.  Sterling Signatures was my favorite silver line on QVC, and I simply love Joe’s designing style.

Who knows if he’ll ever appear on a shopping channel again, but I’m very happy that he’ll be back in business soon.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Frequent Contributor

Then he must have resolved his legal issues in Rhode Island. He got busted for growing pot + selling it to an undercover cop! What a fool.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joseph Esposito Jewelry

[ Edited ]

@grayhairdontcare wrote:

Then he must have resolved his legal issues in Rhode Island. He got busted for growing pot + selling it to an undercover cop! What a fool.

he pled guilty...got a suspended sentence.....

Esteemed Contributor

Did you ever see his state police mug shot? Holy moly, you wouldn't know it was him.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Did you ever see his state police mug shot? Holy moly, you wouldn't know it was him.

i live in ri....so that mug shot was all over the news!!!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl.  Most mug shots are decidedly unflattering.  I hope Joe is able to get his new business off the ground.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Ebay has a nice selection of his quality pieces.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

Someone posted Joe’s mugshot in here and I was shocked.  I’m old enough to realize that life can turn on a dime; one minute you’re on top of the world and the next you’ve hit rock bottom.  Reading about Chris Scanlon’s recent downfall has convinced me that everyone has hard times and once they hit, there’s nowhere to go but up.

Joe is a very talented jewelry designer, and I truly hope that his troubles are in the past and that he’ll have a successful comeback.  I can’t wait to check out his new line.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

Funny you should mention Joseph Esposito.  I am wearing a piece of his jewelry at this very moment that I purchased from QVC probably 25 plus years ago.  It is a sterling silver rolo necklace that snaps together and you can interchange pendants.  One of my favorite pieces.  Mine are not magnetic clasps but they have actual snaps.  You can take it all the way from 18 to 36 inches in length.  I have several of his necklaces and rings.  Loved his designs.

Honored Contributor

Remember that cast the first stone thing?  Let's give the guy a chance.  Martha Stewart seems to have redeemed herself nicely.  I hope he shows up on TV again.