Contributor

Any thoughts on JH Jewelry? My anniversary is coming up and I'm thinking of treating myself to a few pieces; I love the dragons in the Naga Collection! It's hard to choose; all of his pieces are so beautiful!

New Contributor

Have you checked out Jai Jewelry? I LOVE their line, as they are part of John Hardy.

Contributor

yes and I have a pair of the black MOP earrings; love them; they are very unusual and they work with a lot of things that I wear. Thinking of getting the white for spring/summer.

Respected Contributor

As I type this to you, I am wearing a rose quartz Naga ring from John Hardy. It has a large cushion shaped stone with a dragon breathing flames on each side of the stone. The rose quartz stone is the most wonderful color of pink, as the designer uses the best quality stones. The flame tips from each dragon form the prongs holding the stone. I adore the JH Naga line, in particular. You cannot go wrong with any of the pieces in this line. Good luck choosing what you would like to own. It is not easy to narrow down the choices.

Have a very happy anniversary.

Contributor
On 3/10/2014 Jersey Born said:

As I type this to you, I am wearing a rose quartz Naga ring from John Hardy. It has a large cushion shaped stone with a dragon breathing flames on each side of the stone. The rose quartz stone is the most wonderful color of pink, as the designer uses the best quality stones. The flame tips from each dragon form the prongs holding the stone. I adore the JH Naga line, in particular. You cannot go wrong with any of the pieces in this line. Good luck choosing what you would like to own. It is not easy to narrow down the choices.

Have a very happy anniversary.

Your ring sounds gorgeous. I am leaning towards one of the dragon rings that has the black sapphires on it (there are several) or the dragon bracelet that has the chains and scales which I think is a really creative design. It's our 25th anniversary and I was reading that the dragon symbolizes both eternal love and prosperity which I think is just beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Mollycat, those pieces sound wonderful. I tried on and loved a black sapphire dragon ring, too. It had an open mouth, which I chose to point straight outward from my body, and it was just the head of the dragon. I have seen the bracelet you mention only online, but I agree that it is a special and different design.

The best news of all is that if there is ever a problem with your JH piece, like, say, you smash your finger or wrist and end up with a missing stone, or anything else, JH has the best repair department I have ever encountered and an extraordinary customer service department.

Occasional Contributor

I don't have any John Hardy, but I love the quality of JAI John Hardy. The Bali Lanna Bangle is my favorite piece from the collection. Check it out--J287575.

Super Contributor
I just got my first JAI piece and I love it. I got the green adventuring beads with the slide and the black leather cord.
Super Contributor
I have pieces from both John Hardy and JAI and I love them. The quality is spectacular and the pieces are weighty. You won't be disappointed from jewelry selected from either line. Happy shopping!