Super Contributor

I really like Joel and his enthusiasm and knowledge of his pearls but I'm having a hard time liking his goatee/mustache.   He's had it the last few times he's been on so I guess he's keeping it.   Much more handsome when he's clean shaven!

Respected Contributor

The look doesn't work for me. Makes him look older than he should.

Esteemed Contributor

I kind of like it 😍

Valued Contributor

Makes him look much older. Not a good look for Joel but whatever floats his boat. 

Honored Contributor

He looks older because he is a lot older.  He has beenon QVC forever.

Nothing wrong with that. 

Trusted Contributor

I kind of like him without the beard, but it doesn't bother me too much!  I love his calm demeanor and love to listen to his descriptions of the jewelry designs and the stories behind the pearls.   I miss Ralph...he was fun to listen to also! 

Respected Contributor

I loved his Dad.  He just doesn't have enough personality for TV.

Respected Contributor
I've been watching Joel for years and have always liked him. He looks terrible/old w/that grey beard. lol. He's not really that old either... Mid 50's Maybe 60..?
Honored Contributor

I prefer clean shaved, but it seems to be the big thing with some guys. My husband and son both sport beards and mustaches and IMO look really good. The facial hair doesn't do a thing for Joel.

Esteemed Contributor

I think he looks good.  I had to look at one of the videos because I really rarely watch live anymore.  I do remember how he used to look and yes over time we all get older.  

I do have one more comment about Joel besides the way he looks.  A long time back I had a question about a product. I called the company directly. He was the one who answered, he identified himself and it was his voice.  We had a short but nice conversation.  I got my answer and I was delighted to talk to him.