Contributor

Did anybody watch the Jodie M jewelry premier show on late (or early) Monday-Tuesday?  OMG, her pieces are fabulous and priced to be affordable.  It's so nice to see new merchandise and new vendors on the Q.

Honored Contributor

Her jewelry looks beautiful from the pictures.  Why would they have it on at 2am and not even have videos up??

Contributor

Don't know why it was on at that time but I lucked out and caught it.  I heard nothing previously about it so I know a lot of people missed it.  I'm sure she will be on again soon which is why I wanted to let you all know about her line and to look for her next show (hopefullly at a more realistic timeslot).  If you pull up her available line under Jodie M most of the pieces do have the video you can watch.

I was just searching for mother of pearl jewelry and came upon her pieces. OMG they are gorgeous! I bought the abelone necklace and bracelet. Cannot wait until she is on again with more new items. It is very difficult to find sterling and abelone jewelry, and hers looks well made.

Occasional Contributor

I love her jewelry and am wondering when she will be on again.  I cannot seem to find a listing anywhere