Regular Contributor

Joan Roivers Leverback earrings in the Private Collection..anyone own them??

Did anyone purchase the CZ earrings that Joan gave to her daughter for her 21st birthday? They came in silvertone & vermei.What are your thoughts & is the quality

worth it? Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Roivers Leverback earrings in the Private Collection..anyone own them??

Item NUMBER? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Roivers Leverback earrings in the Private Collection..anyone own them??

http://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Simulated-Diamond-Drop-Earrings.product.J346446.html

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
New Contributor

They are comfortable, not very heavy, and pretty sparkly.  Quite noticeable, because the stones are generously sized.  They appear to be well made, but I have only just received them.  A fun pair of earrings for the price: $32 and change, including s/h and tax.

Honored Contributor

@shopsallthetime It's important to note that the description says "CZ" not Diamonique. CZ's tend to eventually cloud over and will no longer be clear. There are various levels of CZ stones & Diamonique is one of the best so they can guarantee it for life. 

Honored Contributor

I think you will be dead and buried before you have to worry about CZ's clouding from most current sources.  Besides, the price is reasonable. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/Joan-Rivers-Simulated-Diamond-Drop-Earrings.product.J346446.html

@Bird mama  thanks! I just ordered the earrings in silver, which were sold out that same night they were premiered. I'm so happy! 

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

I have them. With a special evening outfit, they look amazing. As an everyday earring, they scream FAKE to me.

YMMV

Esteemed Contributor

@Novemberbaby wrote:

Did anyone purchase the CZ earrings that Joan gave to her daughter for her 21st birthday? They came in silvertone & vermei.What are your thoughts & is the quality

worth it? Thanks

@Novemberbaby I ordered them last night! Of course they were all sold out when I tried to get them right after the special showing, but they're back now. I'm happy! 

I ordered silvertone because they looked so beautiful, but then checked my jewelry box and noticed I have a very similar pair in Diamonique in sterling silver, so I called and changed it to goldtone. I hope they look pretty in gold, as I'm not often impressed with the way the CZ settings look in gold.

I don't mind if they scream "FAKE!" At 3 carats per ear, I wouldn't want anyone to think they were real lol

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

@Bird mama  thanks! I just ordered the earrings in silver, which were sold out that same night they were premiered. I'm so happy! 

I just looked at those, they are lovely.  I am sure you will be happy with them.