Regular Visitor

Joan Rivers auto-delivery Lucky Clover Bee pin

I am on active auto-delivery for the four-set Joan bee pins.  I was put on "backorder" for pin #2, the Lucky Clover Bee pin.  Customer Service told me if no stock became available in 2-3 weeks, they would cancel my order.  There was no mention of any effort to obtain the item I'm on auto-delivery to receive.  They did not tell me, although I asked, if anyone actually received the Lucky Clover Bee pin.  Did anyone receive your Lucky Clover Bee pin?  I buy a lot of merchandise from and spend a lot of money at QVC.  I am very disappointed to be shuffled aside like this.  Has this sort of situation happened to anyone else?  Were you able to get the service you expect (i.e., auto-deliveries actually delivered).  If so, can you advise me about further action I can take?  This is my first post, and I'm a bit nervous.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Rivers auto-delivery Lucky Clover Bee pin

So many people tell us how much money they spend and should be treated in a special way. What are they expecting? If this product is not available it is not available.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Occasional Contributor

I got mine yesterday.....thinking of sending back....not great.....you need a magnafying glass to see the clovers...

Honored Contributor

i received mine about a week ago and really like it. the bee will be a nice addition to my collection. the lucky clover bee is actually number 3 in the series.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein