Occasional Contributor

How many Bee pins were made?

Honored Contributor

I was wondering that too or if her design team is making new ones (that she had no input in). They didn't really say during that checked bee when they showed it.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just searched the forums as I had seen that question answered before.  I found a post that said there were 246.  The poster had Googled it.  I Googled it, too, and couldn't find the answer.  Another option would be to ask David Dangle on Facebook.  It's David Dangle QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I had no idea there were so many!

I have one.  I think I should dig it our and see if it inspires me.

I have a huge task ahead of me in May as I head back to my summer apartment where 2 major changes have happened over the winter.  They require that I downsize once again in a pretty severe way and then buy new furniture to replace what was destroyed while I've been enjoying Florida's winter.

This is one of those I can't do this all alone moments, but maybe the bee will lead the way.  I need t to make this work for me.  Besides, I like my bee.

Respected Contributor

246!!!  I had no idea but that's good to know. My bff collects them and I want to give her one for her 50th birthday.  I hesitated because I didn't want to give her one she already owns.  She has about 20 now, so it's unlikely that I'll give her duplicate.   

Honored Contributor

@Chrystaltree2 wrote:

246!!!  I had no idea but that's good to know. My bff collects them and I want to give her one for her 50th birthday.  I hesitated because I didn't want to give her one she already owns.  She has about 20 now, so it's unlikely that I'll give her duplicate.   

I don't know that 246 bee pins is factual.  It's just what someone posted a while back.  They said they had Googled it and gotten the answer.  I Googled it and couldn't find the answer.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau