Super Contributor

Did anyone know? 

Honored Contributor

There's a long thread about this that started yesterday or the day before, I believe.

Honored Contributor

@fresh kittyI don't have the slightest idea who she is.  

Honored Contributor

I know who she is from seeing her when I turned on HSN.. never cared for anything she sold.

Honored Contributor

Shopper demographics have changed. Younger people are not buying stuff from homeshopping networks, especially jewelry which they don't buy much of anyway. JB leaving HSN is just another sign of the times.

Valued Contributor

I have I know one earring set of hers, and perhaps another jewelry item of hers.  The earrings are beautiful and very well made.  I also always loved watching her presentations!  What a lady!  Sad to see her leaving and was hoping she would come to the Q, but no reason for her to leave HSN if coming to the Q as well.   Hope she pops up somewhere.  She also sells clothing and sunglasses and perhaps shoes or slipppers, but only have experience with her jewelry, which is excellent quality and prices.

Honored Contributor

Re: Joan Boyce leaves HSN

[ Edited ]

I wouldn't be surprised to see Heidi Daus gone next.  I just don't think people buy or wear this type of jewelry anymore.  Joan had some stuff that looked good but it's nothing I would buy because I just wouldn't have the occassion to wear it.  The same goes for Heidi's stuff.  I can appreciate the design of it but it's not anything I wear.  I just don't see people wearing this type of stuff.

Years ago, Joan sold black ponte knit pants that were the best I have ever worn.  I remember at the time thinking they were expensive for me but I took the plunge.  Oh how I wished she would have brought those pants back.  I literally wore them out, I wore them so much.  

Trusted Contributor

I agree on Heidi, unfortunately.  Her TSV price points have been going down.  They don't sell out anymore.  The designs are gorgeous, but I now compare ebay, Heidi's own website and HSN when I want a Heidi piece.  I bought the nearly $600 Roar neck collar for $200 on ebay.  Even Saks has Heidi for half off on its discount website. I love my Joan Boyce pieces, and especially miss her with Bill Green.  

Frequent Contributor

I bought a few pairs of her cz stud earrings... they are beautiful + very believable. They were manufactured beautifully.

Honored Contributor

@sashamatthews wrote:

I agree on Heidi, unfortunately.  Her TSV price points have been going down.  They don't sell out anymore.  The designs are gorgeous, but I now compare ebay, Heidi's own website and HSN when I want a Heidi piece.  I bought the nearly $600 Roar neck collar for $200 on ebay.  Even Saks has Heidi for half off on its discount website. I love my Joan Boyce pieces, and especially miss her with Bill Green.  

Joan and Bill are the best together.  They were always so funny.