Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Keeps Griping Her Hands in the Silver Rings During the Silver Style Show!

For so many reasons, I do my best to avoid Jill's shows... gripping (or griping...) and thorough descriptions notwithstanding...

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Jill Keeps Griping Her Hands in the Silver Rings During the Silver Style Show!

On 2/27/2015 Clover29 said:

Griping?

Yeah- Jill's griping there, we're griping here, there a gripe, here a gripe Everywhere a gripe gripe Most folks here just LIVE to GRIPE eeyi eeyi ooohhh.....ETC.
Frequent Contributor

Jill is one of my favorite jewelry host. She describes well, and you can tell she loves silver--but doesn't act over the top.

Super Contributor

On 2/28/2015 K9buddy said:
On 2/27/2015 sparklestar said:

Let's see -- you don't like Shawn doing the jewelry shows and you don't like Jill. Who would please you?

I don't believe the OP needs to explain anything to you and why do you care who she likes or dislikes? These types of comments are unnecessary and snarky.
And yours is....necessary and unsnarky?
Honored Contributor

SarahW is a budding Brewhaha.