Honored Contributor

Have any of you shopped at Jewelsforme dot com?  I love that they offer leverback earrings in rose gold.  I don't buy a lot but I have purchased a few pair of earrings over the years and have been very happy.  

My favorite gold retailer is Sarraf dotcom.  They offer simple to elaborate items.  They also offer a lot in rose gold. Their website isn't very user friendly but once you get the hang of it, you can find a lot of gold at much better prices than about anywhere else. Everything I've purchased from them has been wonderful!   They have great customer service and usually have a promo code on their main page.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart  I've not heard of these 2 sites but I'll check them out. Thanks for your info. I've made the switch from wearing white metal jewelry back to yellow gold, most real but a few pieces faux.  I'm in the process of picking up a few new chains to wear with pendants and mostly go the amazon but I'll check these out now. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart, wow, thanks!  I've checked out one and am going to ;look at the otherr.  I've heard of Sarraf but not Jewelsforme.  Prices are reasonable!  You're a peach to share!

Valued Contributor

I have an 18 kt white gold Byzantine bracelet from Sarraf. Very pleased.