Honored Contributor

Anybody receive their items from buying on QVC's Silver Day ?

I'm still waiting. No mail Sat.  I can't get any updates off the tracking

number either.

Am I the only one ? My pal bought the TSV that day and got hers in 2 days.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I received my JAI hammered disk necklace yesterday.  I absolutely love it.  The matching earrings haven't arrived yet and probably won't get until next week.

Honored Contributor

Every time I order something the same thing happens it ends up in one city and just sits there for 3-4 days. You email USPS OR UPS till your blue in the face and all U get is an automated reply telling you what you already know.

I know it's probably because of corona that **** disease I'm so sick and tired of I can tell you.  It's at the root of every inconvenience known to man kind. My husband is almost catatonic he hasn't had any sports all yr.

LOL 

Occasional Contributor

nope. no delivery here in PA as of yet. ordered a JAI piece (not the TSV) and an artisan piece on the 24th. to be 'expected' on 7/6. they were then in north carolina from 6/28-7/1 and on 7/1 in new jersey. from there they will go thru the process ( probably days) to the actual post office. altho i can 'understand' delays thru this covid (less employees i guess) i cannot depend on companies actually choosing the 'best' shipping choice.  ordered 7 clothing pieces from kohls on 6/27 which were shipped from various warehouses and they arrived here 7/1 by ups surepost . (thru the local post office). it makes no sense to my why/how ups surepost items always arrive at a longer pace thru qvc. and, i have noticed that the charge for the qvc surepost mailing is put on my charge card when it ships, not when it is delivered. this-perturbs me. so, i only order things thru qvc now if i don't really need within a specific time span because i like the way many other companies have better shipping time.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, we have to start making decisions on if it's something we have to have bad enough to go thru the headache.

I wanted that cuff bad enough I took the chance but I should had overode the 'free shipping' and paid extra for expedited shipping.

It has really slowed down my ordering here lately. I know it's not QVC's fault each and every time. I'm back to shopping local where I can walk in, buy and have, period.

I got a lunch time special and not in any hurry for it just happened to see it and said OK.  Hubbo said he had the answer  "QUIT WATCHING" ! screamed in my ear. LOL

Honored Contributor

by the way no mail Sat. another lost day.

Honored Contributor

Not yet...

Impatient Finger Tapping Emoticons

Honored Contributor

I ordered two items; one I received early this week, the other seems to be tied up somewhere in UPS hell.  They were mailed same day from the same place.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't understand when you fill out the 'update' form is it to much to type in where your package is ?   Mine has been 384 miles away since June 30th

when somebody request a update let them know it's moved 'somewhere' it can't be sitting in the warehouse for a week.

I don't understand .

Occasional Contributor

update- my jewelry is stil noted as  Bridgeport NJ since 7/1 now 'enroute' to post office for 'induction' .... at this point in time 4 pm friday 7/3 i imagine the post office will put the packages in their back room to deliver when they 'get around to ' sorting that room. I have been told this in the past by post office for these innovation shippings.  that's my perception of how it works once it lands in the post office mystery room for non-urgent delivery.

my 7/1 order for Philosophy item arrived today by UPS directly from West Chester (outside phila) today 7/3 before lunchtime. tracking says "ups will be in your area today and so will deliver a day early". i can only surmise then that Philosphy is shipped from qvc warehouse ? but jewelry is shipped from perhaps the vendor warehouses by the cheapest most irritating ups to postoffice ship ?  i don't understand why jewelry valued at over $400 would not be shipped by ups directly in the first place.  all in all, as i assume we'll approach some big october time specials for Christmas ....  my usual Christmas shopping will not be thru qvc since it's just too nerve racking. perhaps the presentations could also mention- 'this will ship to you from the warehouse    or    from the vendor by ups innovations"   this would help me decide how much i'd want to gamble with 'time'