Honored Contributor

Wonder when they plan on doing a fine jewelry show again ?

Miss them give Jai a rest and show some gold.

Trusted Contributor

They usually do some in December for last minute gifts, with expedited shipping.  But jewelry certainly isn't a priority at the Q any more.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm guessing a week or 10 days before Christmas with the usual iffy guaranteed delivery.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I know things are tough right now in the world. People having trouble just getting by, etc.   Be nice though if they would devote some time to gold .

Honored Contributor

In days gone by,there was a diamond TSV presented by Rick.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelry show ?

[ Edited ]

@SharkE    I've read here that many in my age group are selling or giving jewelry away to relatives and not purchasing more...especially those retired and/or on a fixed income.

The newbies (even on free shipping) are too busy trying to make ends meet and feed their family with inflation. I'm fairly sure gold or any jewelry is not at the top of their list.

Maybe this is why we're seeing more silver, but JAI's prices are going up, too.

Honored Contributor

always been too high for me. Kind of junky looking anyway

Too much going on.

Honored Contributor

All they show is silver.  That's what you get for fine jewelry.  Sometimes they throw in copper and brass.  My skin crawls looking at that.  I don't wear cheap jewelry.  Has to be fine jewelry or not at all. 

ShopHQ/Stepfano has a TSV 10 gram 14k semi solid bracelet.  They managed to hold down the price to just under $1,000.00.  I was hoping for a high polish/satin finish.  But the textured part is "sand" finish.  A  much grainy finish.  Doesn't look that great.  I only like a few of Stefano's.  And no 18K show this month either.  ShopHQ gets extra points for offering semi solid gold.

Honored Contributor

I got the gold J405727 it's just what I need easy on and off and I watch it like a hawk. Mainly just wear to church

Honored Contributor

What is semi solid gold?  Makes me think of jello.