Contributor

Jewelry on ShopHQ

[ Edited ]

It's nice to see some jewelry being shown on this channel.  Every time I would switch over to see what's on it's always that Dr. Dubrow.  They'be gone crazy with all the shows with him....enough is enough.  And yes, I do change the channel.  I've just noticed that there's not as much jewelry being shown.

Respected Contributor

In my opinion Shop HQ has many more jewelry shows than QVC.  You just have to check their program guide for the correct days and times.  So far the past few months  they have had a few gold galas and a diamond day. Today was all about gemstones.

Jewelry sales have dropped significantly nationwide and people are more concerned about their health, so I can understand why they have been showing a lot of medical-based shows now.

I have purchased some beautiful jewelry items from Shop HQ.

Honored Contributor

Evidently they are selling a boatload of masks and UV equipment.  I don't know how else you can interpret the many hours devoted to it.  The sad thing is I missed the gem offerings because I've pretty much given up checking on this channel.  Jewelry is what takes my mind off the discouraging national news.  Purchases right now tend to be in the bargain category.  

Honored Contributor

They always have gold shows on.  18K ones too.  But most seem to be 14K (Stefano)  I try to watch their schedule for gold shows.  I've purchased a ring and bracelet.  It's schedule to arrive tomorrow.  They have jewelry shows as frequently as QVC has clothing shows.  That how many....

Honored Contributor

@Ladybuggirl wrote:

It's nice to see some jewelry being shown on this channel.  Every time I would switch over to see what's on it's always that Dr. Dubrow.  They'be gone crazy with all the shows with him....enough is enough.  And yes, I do change the channel.  I've just noticed that there's not as much jewelry being shown.

Not as much fashion either.  They use to have such a nice variety.  Now it is Dubrow almost every time i look.  I have never seen a channel change so much so quickly. I do have nice pieces of jewelry from Michael V., Chuck Clemency and some others.  I also have some very nice clothing from different vendors.   

Honored Contributor

Many of their jewelry vendors are gone but they still have jewelry shows.  You just have to luck into seeing one.

Trusted Contributor

I've noticed that many of the really nice items sell out....not inexpensive in any way. But I also wonder how many they are bringing in; it's nothing like the thousands that QVC has. More like 100 of an item. 

I guess if you sell 100 of an item for $1999, it's all good.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

Now they have introduced a new guy selling medical items.  I guess he's a football player or something.  I don't stick around to find out.  My DISH screen guide frequently shows jewelry shows and they substitute a medical show or an Invicta show.