Valued Contributor

Jewelry line(s) that never disappoint

Just wondering everyone's thoughts on what line of jewelry on QVC they are really never disappointed in.  For me it has to be Or Paz, and also Louis Dell'Olio's jewelry.  And lastly Joan River's earring sets.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jewelry line(s) that never disappoint

My vote goes for Joan Rivers jewelry.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

From many years ago I still have some pieces of Beverly Hills Gold from the Q. They did the most sparkly beautiful rope chains. Also have some Imperial Gold rings from way back that I love but can't get over my knuckles anymore.

Honored Contributor

Or Paz.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

My vote would have been Hagit Gorali.  But, while they still seem to carry her line, they never have shows with her any longer.  Actually, I can't recall when I last saw her.  I believe it's been at least a year or more.

Respected Contributor

For gold, I prefer Judith Ripka, Imperial Gold and Eternagold.  Of course, there are always a few duds in the collection, but overall the designs are innovative, the construction is sturdy, and the gold weight is very good. I usually get some very good prices when items are on sale.  I also like Adi Paz, but overall find the gold pieces are not as bold as I prefer.

Valued Contributor

Black Hills Gold made in the USA.

Honored Contributor

I don't think there's any line where I've loved every piece I've seen or any line where I've been in love with everything I've received.  They all have their dogs and jump the track every now and then.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Right now, its JAI.  I was slow to get on the Scott bandwagon after buying a couple during the Angela era, but I'm happy I gave him a shot.  All good so far.

Honored Contributor

Arte d'Oro from QVC.  Love this 18K line.  Very pricey, but well made jewelry.