Honored Contributor

Jewelry event for going out tonight or tomorrow.

I'm wearing my "ballerina" ring on the left hand, and a 3-stone Bella on my right. Both should sparkle like mad in the night lights.

Not sure about earrings yet. No plans for a bracelet. Not really a bracelet person. Love the easy to put on and off when I do.

What will you be wearing out?

Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelry event for going out tonight or tomorrow.

Kudos to you!  I like it when people enjoy their purchases, especially jewelry.  

I am 70, haven't worked in 43 years, go to lunch and dinner and Drs yet when I go out, you'd think I worked at a really nice office...Ha!

I also enjoy wearing nice jewelry (sometimes I think I look like Mr. T (remember him)), but I don't care, like Jeanne Bice used to say, "If you can't do anything about it...dress it up!"

Thanks for posting.  Merry Christmas!  Annabelle/LindaSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

What will you be wearing out?

I'll be wearing my jammies.... In.   I have the jewels but no place to go.   Wish I did. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A really nice office. Most people working in offices can hardly afford their health insurance. Maybe you SHOULD get out more!

As for what I will be wearing tonight or tomorrow we live a much different life style.

Don't like to go out,most of our relatives are gone,no sisters or brothers,etc.

We will be wearing pj's. 

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

I'll be wearing pretty much the same thing I wear everyday. My watch, along with a yellow gold and diamond bracelet on my left wrist. Mom's 5 stone yellow gold and diamond anniversary band on my right ring finger. Yellow gold hoop earrings. It goes with everything, including the jeans and sweater that are the staples of my winter wardrobe. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Plain gold wedding band. Diamond ones don't fit anymore. Gold ring on a chain that was my mothers ring as a teen, and I would wear a watch but they all need batteries. 

Going to to eat at husbands relatives home. Would rather go to a restaurant.

Honored Contributor

Brinks said they would be too busy on Christmas Eve with store closings, so they couldn't deliver my jewel chest from the bank....................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

We don't go out on New Year's Eve, some years we go out for an early dinner.  If we are in the city, we walk around and look at the ice scuptures but we get home early.  We had a few friends over for dinner last night so we'll be home in our jammies when the new year comes in. 

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal  I'm a "plain Jane"....not much help. You'd be over the top for me on jewelry already. For everyday I wear my engagement ring and diamond wedding band w/ diamond stud earrings and a boyfriend style watch since I can't see the smaller faces  w/o my readers. If and that's a big if, I get dressed up, I may add my aunt's antique pearls. With me, less is always more. 

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1  Not trying to offend, but what did "working in offices" and "affording health insurance" have to do with OP's question?