Respected Contributor

Jewelry browsing - Gems En Vogue

Has  anyone else noticed the LILAC topaz pieces? There is a solitaire pear ring, a five stone band ring, and a pear shaped pendant with maybe like 8 to10 stones in it (?). Pretty color - and, I am not a pastel person. But, love my plums... Hmmmm..... Has the man got me again??? 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelry browsing - Gems En Vogue

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Has  anyone else noticed the LILAC topaz pieces? There is a solitaire pear ring, a five stone band ring, and a pear shaped pendant with maybe like 8 to10 stones in it (?). Pretty color - and, I am not a pastel person. But, love my plums... Hmmmm..... Has the man got me again??? 

I think he has, lol.  He gets me everytime I look.  I was looking at his charms on day and I know have started his charm bracelet. lol  I get them when they are a special price.  Yes I have a few rings and a necklace. LOL.

Trusted Contributor

I love the color lilac, but just went and looked through all the En Vogue pieces and didn't see any lilac topaz.  The closest I saw was his pink amethyst, but in person, the color of the pinky amethyst is nothing like it looks on-line, or even in a live presentation.

Frequent Contributor

@CAMOGIRL Do you mean the lilac sapphires??  I didn't see a solitaire ring.  I like the color of the gemstones but not the settings.  To me they look like Christmas trees!  Bummer because I'm a September baby and I would love a lilac sapphire but these designs don't really do it for me.  The 10 stone band ring might have tempted me but I don't like that black chrome on the prongs.  It seems an odd color combination with the rose gold and the lilac stones.    Maybe it just doesn't photograph well.  I'll wait for the presentation and see.