Honored Contributor

Twenty four hour jewelry event today at HSN with a Colleen Lopez gemstone hoop earring TS.  She also has her Prestige anti-tarnish boxes including one in a new configuration.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

the turq version of the ts is calling me.  i have her gemstone version from a few yrs ago.   emerald,  ruby,  sapphire.

beautiful !

clgemstonehoops.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I forget to watch HSN. I like the turquoise earrings. Can't decide which size to get.

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette   @gtx    The turquoise earrings called to me too, and I answered.  I got the 1 1/4".  I love those clicker back fasteners.  I have short, silver hair so they'll show up just fine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  Good choice. I love Kingman turquoise. That size will be beautiful with your short silver hair. Enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 @gtx @TheMemphisVette I also got the 1 1/4" size in the turquoise! It was hard to choose which size but I decided the 1 1/4" was big enough and would be easier to wear. I really like the clasp. Hope we love them!

Honored Contributor

I already have some inside-outside turq hoops in 1-inch and also in 1-1/2-inch sizes with the click-lock closures. I bought them a couple of years ago from ShopLC for a steal. I was hoping to find some huggies but I haven't seen any yet.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Twenty four hour jewelry event today at HSN with a Colleen Lopez gemstone hoop earring TS.  She also has her Prestige anti-tarnish boxes including one in a new configuration.

Just came on here to see if you saw that Colleen had a new "Box" last night - I ordered one in Gray.

Honored Contributor

Host Lynn Murphy told Colleen she bought the turq earrings. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Jewelry at HSN

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  I received the 1 1/4 inch turquoise hoops today. They are very nice. The size and color shows up nicely and they aren't heavy.

I am glad I heard Colleen say that we should push down on the lever to put them on. Don't jam them into the hole without pushing the lever.