Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Where do they broadcast?  Everyone seems to have a southern accent.  Too much 10K gold, so they can sell them cheaper.  Lousy looking diamonds.  But traditionally, the higher the gold grade, the better the diamonds they pair with.  They must be premium gold/diamonds somewhere, but I never see 18K.  Just lots of silver and 10K.

@songbird, they are out of Knoxville, TN.

Esteemed Contributor

@narcisse, I've ordered about 4 pieces all in gold. I loved the quality and kept all of them. But I don't watch for that exact same reason. I record and just FF through all the nonsense   

This cross necklace I purchased twice as I lost the first one. 

IMG_1478.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919, I just received two Bali pieces and they are gorgeous. Very well made, finished on both sides and nice weight and presence. 

E1A96144-B2BB-4A5E-A9AF-D64C77D5C798.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@narcisse,

I am sorry to say that I have only bought one pearl necklace that will return tomorrow. You get what you pay for and this deal was too good to be true. The  returning process is not easy either however they do not tell you that on tv. QVC and HSN are way better believe it or not.🌻

Esteemed Contributor

@CHIP62, you have 30 days also and you just fill out the return page and send it back with your item. 

Super Contributor

I thought it was just me, but you're so right, they do way too much talking and not enough showing of the pieces.

I have bought a few things from them and have been happy.

I do not like their shipping costs though. I think it's crazy that they charge $6.99 no matter what, even if the piece is only $10. They rarely have $10 pieces but I've seen a lot under $20. If you end up not liking what you've bought it's not worth it to send it back unless you've spent quite a bit on it.

I do get tired of hearing them talk and waiting for them to show the jewelry so I'm watching it less and less too. That, and their shipping costs. I'm so glad QVC only charges $3 to $5 on most things.

Respected Contributor

I bought a lot of jewelry (rings, mostly) in the early 2000s from JTV and was pretty happy with everything.  At that time they did show the closeups of the jewelry, 

Super Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@narcisse,

I am sorry to say that I have only bought one pearl necklace that will return tomorrow. You get what you pay for and this deal was too good to be true. The  returning process is not easy either however they do not tell you that on tv. QVC and HSN are way better believe it or not.🌻

@CHIP62 I'm sorry to hear the one product you tried did not work out, but I will tell you that you are in for a bit of surprise with your return. JTV's returns are hands down the best, even over HSN or QVC. Within 24 hours of putting the product in the mailbox to return, I have an email telling me they know I have returned it. I then get another email when received. My account is credited soon after. The entire process takes around 7 days, no joke. I have often wished I could take JTV's return experience and swap it with the Q; since I shop the Q more.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Esteemed Contributor

I received my new JTV purchase. Got it at a Birthday price of $109. I am very happy with it. 

AFBCFFB8-D113-4AEC-BB8B-EBCE911B53FA.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have not been disappointed by them, and their prices are fabulous, love Bella Luce!!

I really like the pieces I have.  I have a Remy ring that I get compliments on all the time.  Their models have the best clothes and the host always dress nice.  I do not watch when the men are hosting.  But I am beginning to watch the channel more and more.  They have some really nice pieces.Smiley Happy