Esteemed Contributor

@Major Shopper wrote:

@kivah Funny you should ask about Costco. Last week I was at the wine store (free taste testing!) and commented to the sales clerk about how beautiful her earrings were. She said she got them at Costco and she also showed me her ring from there. They were beautiful (heavy) 14 karat gold! She said that each week they reduce certain higher end jewelry items and she kept watching these. She purchased the wide-band ring that she was wearing for $77 and the earrings (looked like Arte D'Oro on QVC) for less than $200!

Makes me want to join Costco! Happy Shopping!!!

@Major Shopper\

If there's a Costco within 1/2 hour of ur home -- I'd advise u join. I've been a member for 21 years and it's my favorite place to shop -- and occasionally I find items on-line as well. It's $55 for a membership - and u can get a 2nd membership card for someone else. They mail coupon books monthly -- and the savings are great --- pays for the membership fee and more. They have a beautiful display case with lots of jewelry. I feel like I need to treat myself again.

Respected Contributor
For those interested, according to online Program Guide December 30 is all day jewelry. Most of the shows are clearance shows.
Trusted Contributor

I read that the Millenial generation doesn't like jewelry as much. They also don't want to wear clothes with labels such as designer clothes and handbags the same way that previous generations so.

I can tell you that it is true because I have  27 and 30 yr old children and they want less "things" and want to travel more and have more "experiences."

Honored Contributor

I just turned to Evine Samuel B. is on now.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@Major Shopper wrote:

@kivah Funny you should ask about Costco. Last week I was at the wine store (free taste testing!) and commented to the sales clerk about how beautiful her earrings were. She said she got them at Costco and she also showed me her ring from there. They were beautiful (heavy) 14 karat gold! She said that each week they reduce certain higher end jewelry items and she kept watching these. She purchased the wide-band ring that she was wearing for $77 and the earrings (looked like Arte D'Oro on QVC) for less than $200!

Makes me want to join Costco! Happy Shopping!!!

@Major Shopper\

If there's a Costco within 1/2 hour of ur home -- I'd advise u join. I've been a member for 21 years and it's my favorite place to shop -- and occasionally I find items on-line as well. It's $55 for a membership - and u can get a 2nd membership card for someone else. They mail coupon books monthly -- and the savings are great --- pays for the membership fee and more. They have a beautiful display case with lots of jewelry. I feel like I need to treat myself again.

Thanks for the heads up on the jewelry at Costco.  Gold ring for $77.00 you cannot beat that.  I will be checking their jewelry counter.  We have two where I live.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jewelry Shows

[ Edited ]

QVC558037.jpg

California Gold Rush returns, January 24th, All day.

You asked for it, and we heard you! Our California Gold Rush® Sale returns, January 23-26 on QVC.com and the QVC® apps and ALL day January 24 on air with low Sale Prices on a selection of stunning 10K, 14K and 18K gold jewelry. Discover new finds and returning favorites from Arte d'Oro®, Judith Ripka and Diamonique®, plus colorful gemstone looks from around the world, including Vault Discoveries®. Search "Gold Rush" online to see our full selection. Treat yourself to savings during the return of our California Gold Rush Sale, happening online January 23-26, and on air all day January 24.

I'm clearing my schedule for March 1st.

Honored Contributor

Antionella is showing the pear shape or paz ring now.  It is $34.00 and that is a great price.  I have this ring in the maderia citrine and I really like it..