Honored Contributor

Jewelry Shows On Evine Today

For those who are interested jewelry shows on Evine today.  Jewelry shows are always fun to watch if you like jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jewelry Shows On Evine Today

I keep switching from Evine to HSN as they have jewelry too. 2nd time I've been watching HSN when a caller calls they win a nice piece of jewelry because of HSN's birthday celebration. Very nice of HSN, kudos to them, nicely done. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I keep switching from Evine to HSN as they have jewelry too. 2nd time I've been watching HSN when a caller calls they win a nice piece of jewelry because of HSN's birthday celebration. Very nice of HSN, kudos to them, nicely done. 

Oh wow I didn't know about the jewelry show on HSN.  I am glad I have to leave the house now LOL.  Yes HSN does have nice birthday celebrations.  Last year I purchased a nice jade ring for $38.00 because it was their 38th birthday.  I think most of the vendors had special priced items for 38.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I needed everyday hoops and I received a 20% off coupon plus they were offering free shipping and they were  $20 off because of the birthday celebration. What sold me were the crosses etched on the side. 

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Evine picked a good day for their jewelry extravaganza.  Many TV shopping devotees have had it with the Christmas junk and are ready for some pretty jewelry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Evine picked a good day for their jewelry extravaganza.  Many TV shopping devotees have had it with the Christmas junk and are ready for some pretty jewelry.

I totally agree.  I am not purchasing this time but it is so nice to watch.  I just purchased a watch from Evine last week and a clearance clothing item from HSN this week.  Have a nice Friday.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Just flipped over to Envine and saw Pam McCoy hosting Beverly Hills Elegance.   I haven't seen her host in a long time.

Do the math.