Respected Contributor

For the second time on a sterling adjustable bracelet (different item #s), the adjustable chain has broken.  Just snapped in two and I am not particularly hard on my jewelry.

The first time, I figured it was a fluke.  The second time?  Unacceptable.  I have quite a few really nice jewelry pieces from years ago.  It seems the quality has gone downhill....and fast.

Valued Contributor

Bought J323692 Bauble Bar tassel lariat necklace.  Loved it when it was delivered and wrote a good review.  Didn't wear it for at least 6 weeks and took it on a trip.  It broke the first time I wore it!   Can't be fixed!  What a waste of $52.00.  

Respected Contributor

Hi KarDi.  Sorry about your necklace.  It's really nice.  I'm just about done with QVC jewelry as it is an "iffy" proposition.  Thankfully, this last bracelet was purchased in the holiday period, so I'm off to the Post Office right now to return this baby.  It's a PITA.

Honored Contributor

Personally, I'm pretty much done with buying the good stuff, no gold for me, I wear white metals.  I do have a few fashion items in faux yellow.

I do like steel by design, it's inexpensive and there are some really nice designs.

But if I want anything especially with all the colors in crystals these days (like insanely expensive logo jewelry) I buy cheap.  I don't need to put any kind of expense into items like that.  SG isn't too bad but I don't buy her things either - she is less expensive than logo and just as nice.