Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jewelry Purchase Regrets?

I purchased two bracelets from QVC that were hollow and my biggest regrets. One was $600 plus and the other $800 plus. 

years back I also fell for Evine's 6 stretch pays and bought a lot of pieces I never wear. I'm much more careful now. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I have regretted purchases. I used to buy way too many necklaces and rings. I purged my jewelry box and got rid of lots of pieces rarely worn. Some I donated and some I sold. I don't buy as much anymore, because I know I have enough to choose from to wear. I always tend to wear the same few pieces anyway. 

Honored Contributor

I'm the kind of person who saves money for something special to buy for myself usually once or twice a year. I've already bought my Christmas gift for myself and it's taken two years to save enough to buy it. It's a pair of very expensive boots. Now that I have gotten what I wanted there was another purchase I made after that and it was a pair of AAA Tanzanite hoop earrings set in gold. I've had them on my list forever and now I'm feeling remorseful about buying them. I still have the money-back policy in effect for both but I need to give one up. It's either the boots or the hoops.