Respected Contributor

Jewelry Out of My Price Range But Fantastic to See

The Snake Motif in Jewelry

Image result for bulgari jewelry ads

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelry Out of My Price Range But Fantastic to See

Love jewelry from Bulgari, @FancyPhillyshopper--  bold, colorful, exquisite!

Honored Contributor

I owned a small brooch from my grandmother that I never wore. Still wearing only white metals. I sold it last year to Circa for a hefty price. 

Honored Contributor

Amazing craftsmanship! I like animal themed pieces, but I would never buy or wear snake jewelry at any price. 

Trusted Contributor

@wilma  I am with you!  I would never wear a snake.  I honestly feel the same way about insect or skull pieces.  Not my cup of tea but I know they appeal to many.

Honored Contributor

This jewelry from this designer is a frequent sight on Gem Shopping Network.  It comes on about once every month. Usually on weekends, they bring out designers jewelry. The jewelry is very highly stylized, modern and not for everyone, but some beautiful stuff.  I prefer the other designers.  Of the Bulgari family  (the father, his son & his daughter are all independent designers)  I prefer Maria B. (the daughter)

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Absolutely Gorgeous! Definitely out of range for us common folks though. I love animal themed jewelry. Van Cleef & Arpels has a collection based on the tale of Noah's Ark with all sorts of bejeweled birds and animals. They look exquisite. I love these two...

VCA Lion.pngVCA Parrots.jpg