Frequent Contributor

Hello everyone, the last two orders I've received have had the wrong jewelry.  One pair of earrings were silver earrings in a bag marked rose gold, which I had ordered, so back they go  Today I received a pair of earrings that are different colors.  Of course both pairs are sold out now so I'm out of luck!  Quality Control is obviously not working, it's really disappointing and frustrating to me, and now I have returns on my account that are no fault of mine.  I really hope this isn't a systemic problem.  Is it happening to any of you?

Valued Contributor

That is so annoying.  Perhaps there is a small chance that the opposite mis-matched earrings will be returned and customer service can re-unite the right color and get them to you?

Frequent Contributor

That would be so cool wouldn't it?  I really liked the earrings and two orders wrong just did it for me........

Valued Contributor

angelmom~~I was wondering about that too.  I received  expensive earrings from B.Bixby 2 weeks ago that were very dented.  I returned and ordered another pair of the same thing.  They arrived more dented than the first pair.  Price is over $200.  Bixby items are usually perfect.  Can't imagine how quality control could send out dented earrings 2 times.  Of course returned second pair and gave up. 

Frequent Contributor

I think it's just bad business practice.  I try to be diligent when I order items so that I don't have to return them, expensive for me and QVC.  Perhaps they should put a little more effort into respecting our time and money!

Honored Contributor

Same thing happened to me recently, I returned the earrings for a full refund.

@Angelmanmom wrote:

Hello everyone, the last two orders I've received have had the wrong jewelry.  One pair of earrings were silver earrings in a bag marked rose gold, which I had ordered, so back they go  Today I received a pair of earrings that are different colors.  Of course both pairs are sold out now so I'm out of luck!  Quality Control is obviously not working, it's really disappointing and frustrating to me, and now I have returns on my account that are no fault of mine.  I really hope this isn't a systemic problem.  Is it happening to any of you?

Trusted Contributor

And I thought it was just me.  My two most recent orders were messed up.  Both times I was sent an item that I did not order.  One was supposed to be a gold necklace.  I had the matching earrings and bracelet, and the necklace went on sale--I was right on that one!  Ten days later I got a box with a dirty, ragged plastic bag with a cheap bracelet that was so obviously a return many times over.  I called and sent it back, but by the time  I reordered, the necklace was sold out. Then about a month later I ordered a gold bangle I'd been eyeing for a while, and I got a cheesy herringbone necklace in a plastic bag.  When I called about returning it, the CS person kindly reordered the bracelet for me right away and put it on easy pay while I returned the necklace, so I didn't miss out on that gorgeous bangle I'd been lusting after. 

What is going on in the order fulfillment center??? 

Trusted Contributor

Wow - now I'm worried.  I've been on waitlist for an 18K bracelet for a while and was just notified it shipped.  I hope it's the right item and is in good condition.  I haven't really bought much jewelry lately.  This is a birthday present to myself - it's been quite a rough year.

Valued Contributor

nycgrl~~Hope you get it!!!  I'm sure you will.

Frequent Contributor

I hope you get it brand new and not damaged.Waitlist means returns on certain items these days.Please post your findings.