QVC Social Team

Jewelry Flash Clearance Sale

[ Edited ]

I wanted to post this for all jewelry lovers. For the next two hours,ending at 3:59pm) there is a flash sale on certain clearance jewelry - an extra 25% off. The clearance price shown has the additional 25% already deducted.

Here is the link;

Flash Clearance Jewelry Sale - I hope you find something you love - and come back and tell me what it is!

Respected Contributor

Re: Jewelry Flash Clearance Sale

When you go to check out it does not appear to give you the 25%off.

Respected Contributor

Thanx @Eva-QVC, did get a bracelet to put away for DGD for Christmas, price was right!

Contributor

I placed a order.and i did not get addional 25% off.i than canceled it.

Trusted Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

I wanted to post this for all jewelry lovers. For the next two hours,ending at 3:59pm) there is a flash sale on certain clearance jewelry - an extra 25% off. Here is the link;

Flash Clearance Jewelry Sale - I hope you find something you love - and come back and tell me what it is!

@Eva-QVC Is the price shown already reduced the extra 25% or is taken off at checkout? TIA

QVC Social Team

[ Edited ]

@buckie from virginia wrote:

I placed a order.and i did not get addional 25% off.i than canceled it.

Hi @chprsp @buckie from virginia - The clearance price shown already reflects the additional 25% off. Sorry for any confusion.

QVC Social Team

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Eva-QVC wrote:

I wanted to post this for all jewelry lovers. For the next two hours,ending at 3:59pm) there is a flash sale on certain clearance jewelry - an extra 25% off. Here is the link;

@Eva-QVC Is the price shown already reduced the extra 25% or is taken off at checkout? TIA

Hi @Suebdoo - Yes, the clearance price already reflects the extra 25% discount. Sorry if this was confusing!

Frequent Contributor

What a sham!!!  I had my eye on a clearance watch so when I saw this "flash sale" I decided to grab it.  When I checked out the 25 percent did NOT come off?  I called customer service and was told the current price reflected the additional 25 percent off.  Absolutely NOT so...the watch is at the SAME price it was before the so called "flash sale" ???  Cancelled my order pronto...just another gimmicky sales ploy.  No wonder the company is in trouble...

Valued Contributor

@chprsp wrote:

@chprsp I called CS about this and I explained that the wording was wrong and how do we know they already took off 25%. The wording says the clearance price plus and additional 25% off but when I checked out I didn't get any extra savings . The woman at CS gave me the 25 additional percent off. How are we the customersw supposed to know that something has already been reduced by 25% off the clearance price already posted? Sometimes I have to scratch my head at these types of promos. At least I got 2 things I wanted for a long time for a great price. 

Frequent Contributor

@tdog wrote:

@chprsp wrote:

@chprsp I called CS about this and I explained that the wording was wrong and how do we know they already took off 25%. The wording says the clearance price plus and additional 25% off but when I checked out I didn't get any extra savings . The woman at CS gave me the 25 additional percent off. How are we the customersw supposed to know that something has already been reduced by 25% off the clearance price already posted? Sometimes I have to scratch my head at these types of promos. At least I got 2 things I wanted for a long time for a great price. 

You're very lucky!!!  The customer service rep I spoke to said she spoke with her supervisor about it and there was nothing they could do for me!