Contributor

Re: Jewelry Flash Clearance Sale

Not true.i seen the same items.presented by another host.it was the same price.

Respected Contributor

The promo box on air said ADDITIONAL 25% off clearance price! so I don't understand it either.

Valued Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

I wanted to post this for all jewelry lovers. For the next two hours,ending at 3:59pm) there is a flash sale on certain clearance jewelry - an extra 25% off. The clearance price shown has the additional 25% already deducted.

Here is the link;

Flash Clearance Jewelry Sale - I hope you find something you love - and come back and tell me what it is!

I actually found something on my wish list, but it wasn't for me.  Got an eagle black hills ring for my husband,  was clearances at 86.-- and it was down to 65, snagged that & it still had free s&h.

Valued Contributor

@Night Owl in NJ wrote:

@tdog wrote:

@chprsp wrote:

When you go to check out it does not appear to give you the 25%off.

@chprsp I called CS about this and I explained that the wording was wrong and how do we know they already took off 25%. The wording says the clearance price plus and additional 25% off but when I checked out I didn't get any extra savings . The woman at CS gave me the 25 additional percent off. How are we the customersw supposed to know that something has already been reduced by 25% off the clearance price already posted? Sometimes I have to scratch my head at these types of promos. At least I got 2 things I wanted for a long time for a great price. 

You're very lucky!!!  The customer service rep I spoke to said she spoke with her supervisor about it and there was nothing they could do for me!

@Night Owl in NJThat is just BS. They goofed up on the wording and should honor customers' requests, period.... How do WE know the price has already been reduced when we don't know what the original price even was.