New Contributor
There was a line of jewelry in gold years ago but then left. Was really neat pieces and looked think and they were higher priced and popular. They left and came back with their designs in silver. I don't think that they are there anymore. I loved their pieces but never bought one. The rep was a woman who talked a lot and over the hosts if I remember.I know this is kind of vague but I would know if I saw the name... Anyone possibly know? TY
Honored Contributor

@Deniserick wrote:
There was a line of jewelry in gold years ago but then left. Was really neat pieces and looked think and they were higher priced and popular. They left and came back with their designs in silver. I don't think that they are there anymore. I loved their pieces but never bought one. The rep was a woman who talked a lot and over the hosts if I remember.I know this is kind of vague but I would know if I saw the name... Anyone possibly know? TY

Imperial gold?

Trusted Contributor

@Deniserick wrote:

Beverly Hills Gold (then Silver)?

New Contributor
Yes that's it.. Thank s so much. Not sure what the silver line was called. I don't think they're on anymore, do younknow
Honored Contributor

Re: Jewelry Brand

[ Edited ]

@Deniserick wrote:
Yes that's it.. Thank s so much. Not sure what the silver line was called. I don't think they're on anymore, do younknow

Not sure which one one of us you're responding too, but if it's Imperial Gold they have the same name ... Imperial silver.  You can search for their items.

New Contributor
My apologies. I'm new on here and not sure who I'm answering but its the person who said Imperial Gold.TY
New Contributor
My apologies. I'm new on here and not sure who I'm answering but its the person who said Imperial Gold.T Y
Honored Contributor

@Deniserick To reply to a specific post, just hit the reply at the bottom right.  If you want to include the actual post, hit the "quote" button at the top right.

Like this:  

@Deniserick wrote:
My apologies. I'm new on here and not sure who I'm answering but its the person who said Imperial Gold.TY

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Imperial Gold debuted on Cable Value Network (CVN) in 1989 with program host Mary Beth Roe with guest Linda Oehm. QVC bought out CVN that same year and Imperial Gold debuted on QVC in August 1990 again with Roe and Oehm. Imperial Gold is a line of 14K and 18K jewelry featuring solid gold bars pinned together as a riccio style. All pieces were made in the U.S.A. (Texas) until around 2004 when production moved to Mexico. QVC discontinued the brand around 2010 when gold prices soared.

Imperial Gold and Linda Oehm returned to QVC on January 24, 2017 for QVC's California Gold Rush 29th Anniversary. Imperial Silver debuted during 29th Big Bonanza Silver Day, March 1, 2018, prior to a full hour airing later that month. You can watch video clips of those broadcasts on YouTube.

Look for more Imperial Gold on August 17, the Klondike Gold Rush 125th Anniversary, and Imperial Silver on Creede Silver Strike, observed on October 1 this year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Deniserick wrote:

I thought it was Beverly Hills gold. I've seen them on Gem Shopping.  They always offer 18K gold.  They don't show any silver though.  And they were on at one time ShopHQ.  Don't know if they are sitll on.