Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

Thanks for the tip. I've become more interested in longer necklaces recently.

Honored Contributor
If you shop at Walmart...you are buying from China. The OP did nothing wrong
Super Contributor

Thanks @Kachina624! Very pretty!

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  They look beautiful and who would ever guess how affordable they are!  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

I've been buying jewelry from China on ebay since the start of ebay and no problems whatsoever . Sometimes they get here faster than US sellers....they WANT the business. One seller  I really like is yao-yao125 They have been on ebay since 04 with 99% feedback rating. Great jewelry!

Super Contributor

These are pretty necklaces. I don't buy from China either. I do shop at Walmart sometimes and I always check the lables. Even if I really like it and it's a great price I won't buy it. Things sure have changed since Sam Walton was alive. He only wanted his stores to carry products made in the USA.

Anyway, the necklaces are very pretty, they're a great price and would make wonderful gifts.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

These are beautiful indeed. How heavy are they? being made of glass are they comfortable to wear, weight wise? If you can weigh them, would you provide the weight? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624- Thanks so much for sharing.  Beautiful piece of jewelry.  

I have purchased from China from Ebay.  Yes, it takes awhile, but it's so inexpensive that it's not like you're out a bunch of money.

Ebay is great at reimbursing your money if your order doesn't arrive.  I had one that didn't arrive and they quickly reimbursed my 1.50.

Please continue to share with us any other great jewelry deals from Ebay.

Thank you!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@kitty_nina.  They are substantial but not so heavy that the weight would bother anyone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

A few years ago I got on a stone bangle kick.  Most are agate.  The ones from China were just a few dollars, one was very similar to an HSN bangle for which I had paid $30.00 to $40.00.  I got them very quickly and not one was lost in shipping.  I do not buy food from China, but the bangles are OK, they can't poison you.  Do know your metric sizes, though.