Honored Contributor

Jewelry Bargain

[ Edited ]

Several months ago I discovered these necklaces on eBay and I thought others might be interested.  They make beautiful gifts too.  They are crystal or a heavy glass.  The colors are unbelievable, very iridescent and sparkly.  They come in a solid black that looks like spinel and a solid silver, in addition to other colors to go with everything.  There is no clasp.  The necklace is $5.49 + $1.49 shipping.  The are shipped from China so it takes 2-3 weeks to receive them.  You won't be disappointed; well worth the wait.  Here's an item # for finding it.  223271388056

Screenshot_20190106-141143.jpg

Screenshot_20190106-141107.jpg

Screenshot_20190106-142817.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the head up, yes it is pretty but I don't buy from China.

Takes too long and literally half the time it never shows up.

Ebay is good to reimburse me though

I only buy from US vendors

Honored Contributor

@software.   I've placed two orders and they both showed up or I wouldn't have mentioned it

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 You are a doll!  I was wanting something like this for little gifts!  OMG.  Thank you for sharing.  These look fun & pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jewelry Bargain

[ Edited ]

I bought jewelry and a lot of scarves from China via Ebay.  Never disappointed (yes it takes a while to ship). Frequently I pay 1/4 (or less) of what Is paid in U.S. (with all the middle men). I've been to China twice (most recently 3 yrs ago).  It's an amazing economy, the most technologically advanced in the world.  Get over your prejudices, there's nothing wrong with buying from them (or any other formerly second or third world country).  Before you snark me, I buy plenty  U.S. and locally made.

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I bought jewelry and a lot of scarves from China via Ebay.  Never disappointed (yes it takes a while to ship). Frequently I pay 1/4 (or less) of what Is paid in U.S. (with all the middle men). I've been to China twice (most recently 3 hrs ago).  It's an amazing economy, the most technologically advanced in the world.  Get over your prejudices, there's nothing wrong with buying from them (or any other formerly second or third world country).  Before you snark me, I buy plenty  U.S. and locally made.

Wow @patbz, you've been there VERY RECENTLY!  I feel we should be glad China is there; we've reaped great economic benefits from them.  They've loaned us a huge amount of money.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

I've been meaning to thank you for recommending Shumakolowa native arts.  I bought two uniquely beautiful necklace and earring sets.  Their emails are entertaining, informative and kind, as is their customer service!

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I bought jewelry and a lot of scarves from China via Ebay.  Never disappointed (yes it takes a while to ship). Frequently I pay 1/4 (or less) of what Is paid in U.S. (with all the middle men). I've been to China twice (most recently 3 hrs ago).  It's an amazing economy, the most technologically advanced in the world.  Get over your prejudices, there's nothing wrong with buying from them (or any other formerly second or third world country).  Before you snark me, I buy plenty  U.S. and locally made.

If your remarks are directed toward me, you are out of line.

I have no "prejudice" against China.

I've lost several shipments, I would quit buying from a US company if that's the best they can do.    I'm sure what I buy from my US vendors comes from China.   I just prefer a US vendor.

You are the one in the wrong.   Your post is ignorant, unnecessary and uninformed.

Esteemed Contributor

@software:  Don't take it personally, no offense meant.

Honored Contributor

I have purchased many things from vendors in China from e-bay.  Most recently, I got cell phone cover for my DH. I have never been disappointed and have always received my items.

i too, have been to China.  The people are truly grateful  and very accommodating if you show an interest in buying from them.  They go out of their way to make you happy.