Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer is Doing a Great Job....

JohnnyEager: Lol........And, you could be right. We slower folks can't keep up, myself included, in laid back la-la land.......(tee-hee). Wink

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Nice couple, wishing them well.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

This must be the weekly thread from Jennifer's fan group.

Respected Contributor

Well, her fan group is pretty huge! As they say, "A hundred million Frenchmen can't be wrong" to quote a phrase! Happy New Year, ValuSkr!

Super Contributor

CANNOT stomach Jennifer Coffey!!! Between her weird mouth contortions and overly fake laugh, I hope she remains on overnights for a very long time!!

And yes, her and David Markstein are dating. She openly posts about it on her personal FB page, but just not on her QVC FB page. They must be told to keep it private. They totally DO NOT make a match at all. It seems all contrived coming from her. Like she's trying to move up the QVC ladder very quickly and what better way than to date the long standing gold buyer. I just surely hope this is NOT a sign that she will be the next chosen one for the Vicenza remotes. I would never ever watch those shows again if it becomes a reality. It already seems she's on too much as it is and lots and lots of jewelry shows! UGH! She now ruins those shows for me that I use to love to watch.

That phony laugh of hers is what kills me every time. She's so transparent to me.

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2015 stellabystarlight said:

I believe David is divorced. I know that on his Facebook page, there are only photos of him with his two daughters. If true, I am so happy for both of them that they have found happiness together! Jacque met her husband Jim on the Q, who was a producer at the time. Jane Treacy met her husband Sean, who worked at the Q at the time, and I am sure countless other employees have met there since they put alot of hours in together. I love happy endings!

It seems not that long ago I heard him talking about his wife and kids. How fast things change. Jill's husband owns a company that deals with the vendors for QVC.

Super Contributor

On 12/31/2014 milly said:

Isn't the guy on with her the one she is dating?

Are you kidding????

Respected Contributor

On 1/2/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

CANNOT stomach Jennifer Coffey!!! Between her weird mouth contortions and overly fake laugh, I hope she remains on overnights for a very long time!!

And yes, her and David Markstein are dating. She openly posts about it on her personal FB page, but just not on her QVC FB page. They must be told to keep it private. They totally DO NOT make a match at all. It seems all contrived coming from her. Like she's trying to move up the QVC ladder very quickly and what better way than to date the long standing gold buyer. I just surely hope this is NOT a sign that she will be the next chosen one for the Vicenza remotes. I would never ever watch those shows again if it becomes a reality. It already seems she's on too much as it is and lots and lots of jewelry shows! UGH! She now ruins those shows for me that I use to love to watch.

That phony laugh of hers is what kills me every time. She's so transparent to me.

I'm with you. The minute I see her, off goes QVC for me. I was already to watch CP and there she was. Then I saw her on another jewelry show and there she was again (with what looked like long finger curls with part of her hair pulled up on top of her head. I was like "what the .....

Honored Contributor

On 1/2/2015 sparklestar said:
On 1/2/2015 TrailBlazer05 said:

I'm with you. The minute I see her, off goes QVC for me. I was already to watch CP and there she was. Then I saw her on another jewelry show and there she was again (with what looked like long finger curls with part of her hair pulled up on top of her head. I was like "what the .....

LOL, I agree. Her performance on air is rather peculiar.

Esteemed Contributor

Peculiar????