Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer is Doing a Great Job....

I'd like to clarify that I don't begrudge either of them happiness. What I thought was amusing was that he couldn't hide that she's he's girl - he couldn't stop looking at her and when asked about plans for new year's eve, he said my NYE is going to be exciting! It was kind of funny.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Contributor

Lol!! Bird Mama, that is funny! I didn't catch that part of the show but it sounds so cute Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I can see those two together, this is her second time around, I bet she goes for down to earth and steady this time. Although, I don't know why I assumed her first marriage was not, maybe they were just too young.

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 stellabystarlight said:

I liked Jennifer from the beginning because she is always prepared, has a sense of humor, and a strong sense of style! Yes, her grammar is impeccable, and her smile is so infectious! Let's see her more during the day and primetime!

Heartily agree.

Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer does not talk fast. It's just those of youse from the slow parts of the country that just can't keep up with these here educamated folks from this here City and such.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/1/2015 summerspast said: On Jennifer's Instagram there's a picture of her and David out last night celebrating New Year's Eve! I think it's great Smiley Happy Looks like they both found happiness and more power to them!

Everyone deserves to be happy, happy for them!

Valued Contributor

I'm glad someone said there was a picture of the two together. Know I had seen some in the past and it was just the two. Since I apparently was scolded about ""not really knowing"".

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/1/2015 milly said:

I'm glad someone said there was a picture of the two together. Know I had seen some in the past and it was just the two. Since I apparently was scolded about "not really knowing".

I am sorry,Millie, I didn't' mean to sound as if I was scolding. My comment was not meant as a reflection on you. We know how many rumors go around here, never can be sure what is accurate or not.

Valued Contributor

On 1/1/2015 colliegirls said:
On 1/1/2015 milly said:

I'm glad someone said there was a picture of the two together. Know I had seen some in the past and it was just the two. Since I apparently was scolded about "not really knowing".

I am sorry,Millie, I didn't' mean to sound as if I was scolding. My comment was not meant as a reflection on you. We know how many rumors go around here, never can be sure what is accurate or not.

Thank you. I don't do any social media. I seldom watch jewelry shows. But I remembered when I saw Jennifer & David together someone had posted pictures. I was surprised they were dating. I am happy for anyone who finds happiness. Happy New Year!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I believe David is divorced. I know that on his Facebook page, there are only photos of him with his two daughters. If true, I am so happy for both of them that they have found happiness together! Jacque met her husband Jim on the Q, who was a producer at the time. Jane Treacy met her husband Sean, who worked at the Q at the time, and I am sure countless other employees have met there since they put alot of hours in together. I love happy endings!