Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Miller, PLEASE!

@River Song wrote:

I did like the butterfly tennis bracelet and so did everyone else, I think it sold out.  The rest, meh.

The Judy Crowell set looks like a throw-back to the 90's, very classic, but still a throw-back to what QVC was selling way back when.  I was expecting something a little more current.

I really miss the Judith Ripka line.  I wish QVC would make a deal with Judith to bring back her previous Q designs and call it Vintage Judith.  Carry on the line, sort of like what they did with American West.  The Ripka line had such a vast portfolio of designs, so much better than the dreck that is available now.

Judith Ripka's daughter in law is on JTV with her designs...they seem to do well.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Does this woman serious think she's a "designer"?  Her stuff looks like it came from the tacky aisle at a discount store.

I agree and I just laugh when I look at the Diamonique prices!  What a joke.

Honored Contributor

@River Song  When I ordered it, (pretty quickly) it was already on back order.  So I'm not 100% sure I'll get it.  The butterfly was much better looking then the other two.  So I'm not surprised it sold out.  I requested the one in silver.

Honored Contributor

I'm enjoying my Jennifer Miler mini pave heart necklace. I have the silver one and went back for the black one when it returned in stock. I also have her mini heart earrings that are a welcome change from my single diamond studs.

Since selling a lot of my "real" jewelry, I'm replacing it with less expensive pieces. When we move, I don't want to keep track and/or worry about losing pieces or theft.