Honored Contributor

Jennifer Kirk - Got my necklace after all these years!!!

I used to love the Kirk's Folly shows that were on the Q.  I thought the ones where they all dressed up were so beautiful and fun and like a fairytale!  I just adored Jenneifer.  I was sorry when she left the Q.  

I always wanted something from the Seaview Moon line and just never wanted to spend the money.  I figured -- some day!

Well, this week I got an e-mail from her site saying there was a flash sale for a couple of the Seaview Moon necklaces.  I jumped on it and received my necklace in just a few days!  To say I am excited is an understatement!  

I am just so happy!

Just wanted to share.

Has there ever been an item of jewelry or something else that you always coveted but for one reason or another never got --- and then -- finally --- years later  --- finally obtained it?

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Kirk - Got my necklace after all these years!!!

I'm really happy for you.  As a jewelry lover there are many things I'd love to own, but most fall in the "too expensive" category for me.  Like the two carat diamond I thought I would buy eventually. Guess I better start buying lottery tickets.

Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer & Judy having so much fun, the costumes, the fairyland sets, the sparkly unique fairylike jewelry, the fairy dust, ahhhh, those were back in the glory days of QVC.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

Jennifer & Judy having so much fun, the costumes, the fairyland sets, the sparkly unique fairylike jewelry, the fairy dust, ahhhh, those were back in the glory days of QVC.

@shaggygirl - I totally agree with you.  Those were fun days on the Q - WAAAAAY back when.

Valued Contributor

Has there ever been an item of jewelry or something else that you always coveted but for one reason or another never got --- and then -- finally --- years later  --- finally obtained it?

Congratulations, AngelPuppy! (I love your name.)

There was a Kirk's Folly watch that was on Q years and years ago and which I adored. Lots of pastel crystals. But I could never bring myself to buy it. It was pricey. I have practical watches. About a year ago I spotted it on ebay, new old-stock, with an unbeatable price. Omigosh! I snapped it up in an instant. I wear it whenever I feel kinda down. Or whenever I feel especially happy. It's one of those kind of pieces of jewelry.

Enjoy your Seaview necklace! Wear it with pride and in good health (or as a balm for bad). Those necklaces are very special and they do cast their magic.

Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1, Enjoy wearing your Seaview Moon necklace. Which color did you select?

When I'm not wearing mine, I have it hanging on the knob (door handle) of a cabinet in the livingroom, so I can see it each day.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I'm really happy for you.  As a jewelry lover there are many things I'd love to own, but most fall in the "too expensive" category for me.  Like the two carat diamond I thought I would buy eventually. Guess I better start buying lottery tickets.

@depglass

I understand!  That is a classic.  Expensive, but something you would wear forever!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@shaggygirl

Yes, they were!  I know you can't go back again, but those were fun times and so enjoyable to watch! 

Honored Contributor

@AuntMame wrote:

Congratulations, AngelPuppy! (I love your name.)

There was a Kirk's Folly watch that was on Q years and years ago and which I adored. Lots of pastel crystals. But I could never bring myself to buy it. It was pricey. I have practical watches. About a year ago I spotted it on ebay, new old-stock, with an unbeatable price. Omigosh! I snapped it up in an instant. I wear it whenever I feel kinda down. Or whenever I feel especially happy. It's one of those kind of pieces of jewelry.

Enjoy your Seaview necklace! Wear it with pride and in good health (or as a balm for bad). Those necklaces are very special and they do cast their magic.

@AuntMame

Thank you so much!  I am glad that you got your special watch, too!  I think this piece will be like that for me also!!!  

Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@AngelPuppy1, Enjoy wearing your Seaview Moon necklace. Which color did you select?

When I'm not wearing mine, I have it hanging on the knob (door handle) of a cabinet in the livingroom, so I can see it each day.

@mzlg

There were only 2 choices.  I chose the light tanzinite.  It is lovely!  I seem to remember that there was a kind of pearl or white one originally, and this one I think I would have rather had, but I am not complaining!  That's a good idea to display yours so you can enjoy it all the time!