Honored Contributor

Jen Coffey's personal ring collection. Wish I could get them.

[ Edited ]

Jennifer has worn three rings on air that she owns and that are just stand out pieces that I wish I could buy. Today, during an Isaac show around 2 PM EST she had on the prettiest silver band ring with leaves that meet together toward the front center. All the leaves were sculptural and I could not take my eyes off of the ring, though I also enjoyed the show's clothing. The ring had some oxidation. It looks almost like an Or Paz piece but Or Paz has nothing like this...I checked, and this ring could be from somewhere else. There are tons of vines and leaves rings everywhere, but I like this one more than any other ring I've seen.  She also wore a great ring about a year ago that I searched high and low for. She mentioned something about having it along time...I might have asked her about it, and that's why she said this, but I can't remember. Once again, there were plenty of other similar rings but I remember liking this ring more than any others designed along the same line. I wish she could get QVC to remake her pieces. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey's personal ring collection. Wish I could get them.

@Mindy D Check out Tiffany's Paloma Picasso olive leaf collection. They carry a collection of gold or silver olive leaf rings. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D   Did you check the Or Paz rings?  I believe Adi Paz are the gold rings.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would imagine Q would need to get "permission" to do so from the designer and/or the place where Jennifer purchased from.

Have you tried contacting Jennifer through her public FB page?  OR

Take a screen shot of the ring(s) she wears.  Take to your local jewelery store(s) to see if they can replicate them.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Mindy D Check out Tiffany's Paloma Picasso olive leaf collection. They carry a collection of gold or silver olive leaf rings. 

@Mindy D @Trinity11 

Oh do Mindy, that is a beautiful collection and a great suggestion.  Tiffany silver is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

A big box store was sued years ago for copying the famous Tiffany solitaire classic engagement ring.  Yes, there are lots that are similar, but not identical.   Unfortunately, I doubt the Q will take on P.P. at Tiffany's.😹

@mspatmac wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Mindy D @Trinity11 

Oh do Mindy, that is a beautiful collection and a great suggestion.  Tiffany silver is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @Sorry, thanks for correcting me. I meant that I checked the Or Paz rings.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac @Not today, but I think I did so about the previous ring I liked. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac @This ring does not look like a Tiffany piece. QVC often does rings inspired by Tiffany...but they never try to duplicate. 

Super Contributor

@Mindy D ......I think that may be a Barbara Bixby vine ring. I don't see it on QVC, but looks like it's available elsewhere, though. Just google it, quite a few sites come up.