Honored Contributor

Re: Jen Coffey’s Dreams Do Come True DMQ Bracelet

I love that style.  Almost exactly like mine that I've been wearing for countless years.  (Only mine is 14k gold from years and years ago.). Very pretty bracelet.  I love tennis bracelets.

Regular Contributor

@MJDinVegas wrote:

Hi, @iTalia !  I agree and think it is a case of spinning a tale in hopes of getting sales.  Maybe it works in some cases but savvy shoppers often know better.

I thought the bracelet looked cheap. Just my opinion. Thought this show would be different. Guess I was wrong..

Honored Contributor

Seriously?  They couldn't come up with better packaging for something that is supposed to inspire you to do great things?

Pretty bracelet though.

Honored Contributor

She told her story very well although, anyone who dreams of one day owning a diamond bracelet; doesn't want a cubic zirconia facsimile.  That's like having a trip to Italy on your dream board, would a trip to Eataly satisfy that dream? 

Honored Contributor

I heard that story being spewed by what's her name and laughed out loud----- what a crock!! But then she does that a lot. Not a fan

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I heard that story being spewed by what's her name and laughed out loud----- what a crock!! But then she does that a lot. Not a fan

So true.  She is so full of herself all the time.  

Honored Contributor

I think tennis bracelets are dated.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I don't think tennis bracelets can ever be dated.  It's one design and piece of jewelry that has, and will always be relevant and fashionable.

Valued Contributor

If tennis bracelets are dated then so are soltaire engagement rings, stud earrings and diamond pendant necklaces...NOT! Some things fall into contemporary/modern trends and others will always be timeless and classic. It's all about what you're into.