Honored Contributor

I like him!!!

Trusted Contributor

You are positive.  I am not.  I do not care for ANY of the new jewelry people Q has gone to.  Will not watch them.

Trusted Contributor

lol..yep,,,,I would love to see MR PEYTON KELLY...that was a dear dear man !

The rest are dudsSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Jeff was a VP at JTV, his wife Erin is the Diamomnique rep now.

Respected Contributor

He and Michele Lau are both former employees of JTV.  I will say that I like both of them better in their current roles than I did when they were on JTV.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Except for Scott Grimes who is actually involved in the design/manufacturing of the Jai line (& others who appear to assist in selling their jewelry), I don’t see the need for a second person’s opinion.

Valued Contributor

Re: Jeff the new Gem Guy

[ Edited ]

With you, Kjae, I don't care for ANY of the new jewelry sidekicks; just let the show hosts do their thing.  We do not need these extra folks who I do not care for either.  I hope they are not signed to long-term contracts...  And to say a couple of them are former employees of JTV, that says a lot right there.  I have only flipped across that channel on occasion, but it is TERRIBLE.

Trusted Contributor

@2blondewrote:

He and Michele Lau are both former employees of JTV.  I will say that I like both of them better in their current roles than I did when they were on JTV.

Michele Lau worked at HSN before going to JTV.

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for the side kicks either! Erin seems nice, but often just nods a lot to what the hosts says, or acts like clasps are difficult when there's a new bracelet without one, once she didn't know the colors of the diamonique band rings so what good is she? Her husband is just blah, even Antonella told him she liked his wife better! The hosts just interrupt him as if he's not even there anyway.

Respected Contributor

He is likable, but is he knowledge? Why not use Nancy the show host who is a GG?