Honored Contributor

Anybody seen Jay lately?  He looks like he has lost weight and looks very gaunt.  I hope he's okay but I don't think he looks well.   His voice sounds hoarse. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I thought he looked a lot thinner too in his recent hsn appearances.  Hope he is well. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

He has been losing weight for at least two years now.  He lost weight to improve his health.  He was having trouble going into mines and getting around.

I think he looks great.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie   I thought today he looked awful.  He looks much older than his age, as I said, gaunt. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen him in a long time.  I tuned in and hardly recognized him.  Wondering if he is well.  

Esteemed Contributor

I watched him the last couple of days on HSN and I think he looks good.   Seems happy in life and I have a feeling he may retire soon.   He's been doing pieces from his personal collection of gems, as of course he has not been able to travel to aquire more.  Maybe his wife has him on a healthy diet since he's been home now for over a year.  I wish him all the best and hope he sticks around.  I am somewhat of a collector and love mostly every piece I have purchased from his line, only a few did I had a problem with over the years.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes when you lose weight it shows in your face first... gradually your face fills back out.  I think he looks terrific.... the pounds lost will add years to his health.