Respected Contributor

@SharkE - That cuff will look great paired with your Patricia Nash lobster-colored woven Discovery bag. (Was it the Augusta satchel???) 

Honored Contributor

yeah, in pink, then, got it in 'scarlet' since it's my favorite style of her bags.

Bought the Cortona bag, also, in biscuit.

All the stuff she has out now is not attractive and 

too little.

Looks like the Fall collection isn't nothing to stay up late for.   I'm carrying the embroidery tote at the present.

Respected Contributor

Not to make this a handbag thread, but I am currently wearing my PN Granita-colored embossed Minori satchel. It is fun to wear a splash of color, and because of the pink in that red color, it goes with more of my clothing than I thought it would. 

Honored Contributor

I almost bought that one. 

I'm set up thru the winter, though.

All her new offerings makes me glad I got the pick of

the litter of her other bags.

don't like those maps, canvas, zany creations.

Honored Contributor

My favorite color of all time. wish he'd make this in a bracelet.

jay-king-sterling-silver-baroque-rose-rhodonite-necklac-d-2023091517103798~849129_alt3.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I have a Jay King okapi and lapis stretch bracelet I wear all the time. The okapi is two tone and esembles the markings on the animal. I also have a couple jasper rings by Jay King. All the jewelry is several years old, and still is in good condition. 

His prices have increased, so I'm glad I was able to get his jewelry when it was on sale. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@SharkE --so pretty!! I bought a necklace made from Norweigian thulite--a rosy, pinky, red stone---was only $59 !! and if I don't like it--back it goes!!

Honored Contributor

Cuff comes today !   Can't wait !

Trusted Contributor

It's really pretty @SharkE ! Enjoy it and wear it in good health! I like Jay King's pieces with turquoise and pink opal, a really fresh combination.