Honored Contributor

Just bought a Jay King rainbow calsilica bangle . opens up, no slip on, made a difference.

Contributor
I bought that, too! I can't wait to receive it! I was very naughty and got on wait list for the opal one, too. I've overdosed on turquoise I'm afraid but couldn't have afforded 3 anyway.
Trusted Contributor
I got the entire opal suite! Couldn't resist, it was so pretty! Yes, I'm naughty as well! I love his jewelry and his stories, but I really have to stop watching!
Honored Contributor

Good thing we did, girls have U checked the new price today !!!!!!!!!!! If you got one of the bangles on Sun. like I did you saved a bundle ! Wow ! I about fell over.

2711684d5a6c59e0a94651b8340944a5170a6c5b

Honored Contributor

I love Jay King and all of his stories. I sit and listen to him like I do a TV show.

I loved the bangles. I don't wear bangles (they bother my wrists). I do agree with you about thembeing beautiful.

Trusted Contributor
On 12/29/2014 Sharke said:

Good thing we did, girls have U checked the new price today !!!!!!!!!!! If you got one of the bangles on Sun. like I did you saved a bundle ! Wow ! I about fell over.

2711684d5a6c59e0a94651b8340944a5170a6c5b

Wow, you're right! And there must have been a lot of cancellations, there's no waitlist! Or they held some back, so that some people would pay the higher price? Strange, it was on waitlist most of the day!
Super Contributor
I love watching hIm when he is on. I bought a few nice pieces years ago. I rarely wear jewelry anymore now so I do not buy. Pretty to look at though!
Honored Contributor

I saved $80.00 !! went ahead and paid for faster shp. HSN doesn't have the processing wait time that the Q has either goes out the same day ordered or at the latest the next day. Q, takes 3 days at least in processing then another 7-10 days to receive.

Frequent Contributor

I liked the opal bangle but was confused on sizing. The host kept saying the M/L would fit up to an 8 inch wrist, but that is not what the sizing said online. I wish HSN would offer the 3 bracelet sizes--I don't want to pay return shipping when I find out it does not fit an 8 inch wrist. Hoping the reviews will shed some light and maybe the bangles will be marked down again on a future visit.

I did order the clearance purple turquoise on the magenta multi-strand leather cord. Love different leather cords.

Honored Contributor

Jay said it would fit him, the larger size, so, it should fit any woman. anything that has a hinge opening is safe. My wrist is 6 1/2 so I went with the small. No, I'm not skawny LOL just have a small wrist. Think because I'm constantly doing something they get exercised every second of every day. LOL

shame, you missed out on that great deal ! Mine is suppose to arrive Wed. You might want to watch the presentation again he mentioned how the sizing worked has to do with the way the artist creates the silver.

I got a Brighton slip on that fits on the wrist, but, it hurts to tug it over the knuckles and it's a job to get it back off. Seldom wear it and paid like 50 for it. It looks like calsilicia, but, isn't. Then, Sun. when I saw Jay had a hinged bangle I was all over it. LOL

happynewyear4.gif