Honored Contributor
The rainbow calsilica is stabilized so it should last forever. I have the reversible bracelet and like it a lot. The other pieces I've seen or ordered have been muddy looking, not clear and bright like the TV samples. As usual they pick the best out of 5,000.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

When U say you have the reversible bracelet , do you mean U have the Jay King piece that is turq on one side and the calsilica on the other ? they only have it in the 6 1/2 size at the present time. I got a tiny wrist and think I can wear it. Not crazy about the "magnetic clasp" that I think it has, wonder if it is secure. I think the price is 179. Not skinny, just have a small wrist LOL

Honored Contributor
Yes, Sharke that's the one. It does have a safety clasp, and I haven't had it come off. I like it because it's small enough to wear alongside a watch.
Respected Contributor
Just turn TV on and omg the most shameless lies I hear, absolutely shameless!!!! Chocolate turquoise ! Watermelon tourmaline is the most expensive, king of the gems?!!! I cannot believe my ears. Turning him off.
Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 kachina624 said: Yes, Sharke that's the one. It does have a safety clasp, and I haven't had it come off. I like it because it's small enough to wear alongside a watch.

Today, they had the 7 1/4 in available I got the last one. Then in the Turquoise Lovers forum one other person said she had it too and the magnet wasn't defective, so, I'm suppose to get it next Thurs. Be a Xmas present from my sister. LOL Looks bigger on the internet. I like noticeable pieces hope it's not to thin. LOL

Contributor

I noticed when he spoke about the Rainbow Casilica a little while ago he said that it came from "one ranch" in Mexico and that no one is allowed on the ranch. He said he gets it from someone that knows the owners of the ranch... He said he had never been on the ranch himself.(

I didn't hear his whole presentation but didnot hear him trying to claim it is a natural stone from a mine , he kept saying ranch. LOL

It's still pretty though!

Honored Contributor

I heard the story, but, he was so vague I didn't understand what he was saying 'cept he managed to secure enough to make the reversible bracelets which has sold out now.

Honored Contributor
On 8/18/2014 MissouriMom said:

I noticed when he spoke about the Rainbow Casilica a little while ago he said that it came from "one ranch" in Mexico and that no one is allowed on the ranch. He said he gets it from someone that knows the owners of the ranch... He said he had never been on the ranch himself.(

I didn't hear his whole presentation but didnot hear him trying to claim it is a natural stone from a mine , he kept saying ranch. LOL

It's still pretty though!

This is really convenient isn't it? Why would these elusive Mexicans not want anyone coming around? Then he says they had a Mexican geologist with "connections" test it. That's about as shakey a story as I've ever heard.
Honored Contributor

All I know is I like it. don't care if he had to reproduce it himself LOL (wink)

Contributor
This is really convenient isn't it? Why would these elusive Mexicans not want anyone coming around? Then he says they had a Mexican geologist with "connections" test it. That's about as shakey a story as I've ever heard.

I agree, very convenient. Clearly he is attempting to distance himself from his original claims about rainbow casilica in the light of the GIA article and surrounding controversy.. Now he is pointing out that he only buys it 3rd party and it comes from a ranch he has never visited!!! LOL I predict that a few months (weeks?) from now his story will have evolved to the point it will ll seem as if he never claimed rainbow casilica was a real mined gem!{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Like I said, it's pretty and have nothing against the man but geez louise!