Honored Contributor

HSN

Heads up........

Honored Contributor

With My Pillow on all day tomorrow,  we'll need Jay King.   Just beware of his turquoise. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

My Kunzite search just came to an end.  I just discovered a nice size kunzitre stone ring from Victoria Wieck on slae.  100 dollars off.  Happy dance here. 

Valued Contributor

I look forward to seeing his new turquoise pieces this year.  I hope they are not pieces glued together.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

My Kunzite search just came to an end.  I just discovered a nice size kunzitre stone ring from Victoria Wieck on slae.  100 dollars off.  Happy dance here. 

Hi Bling, so glad you found your ring.  I have a couple of her absolute rings and they are lovely.  Good quality.  I have vermeil and no discoloration. I have had them for over 2 years. I know you will love your piece.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hi Bling, so glad you found your ring.  I have a couple of her absolute rings and they are lovely.  Good quality.  I have vermeil and no discoloration. I have had them for over 2 years. I know you will love your piece.

@sunshine 919  Hi there Yellow!  I love Victoria's absolute rings also  they're the best.  I was just looking at the website yesterday and came across that Kunzite ring.  It got good reviews.  I love the ones from Michael, but they're just too expensive.  I'm hoping this one is a winner because the stone is a good size an the price was low, lol.  I'll see after it makes it way home to me.  Have a fabulous rest of the weekend  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

With My Pillow on all day tomorrow,  we'll need Jay King.   Just beware of his turquoise. 

How does his stuff compare to my Carlos Eagle 500 cuff the sleeping bty one?

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  Almost all of Jay's turquoise is composite,  chunks and leftover pieces which are "glued"  together using resin then cut and polished.   If you study the surfaces of his turquoise,  you can actually see the shapes of the pieces.   Did you post a picture of your cuff?   I don't remember seeing it,  but it undoubtedly is better quality than what Jay sells. 

I watch Jay for his other stones,  the non-turquoise ones.   I have many of the beads with big pendants he used to do.   I'm just an old rock hound. 

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I have a fire opal and a Madeira citrine ring from Victoria.   Very nice settings; quality of stones so-so.  I hope you get a good one. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I have a fire opal and a Madeira citrine ring from Victoria.   Very nice settings; quality of stones so-so.  I hope you get a good one. 

@Kachina624 Keeping my fingers crossed I get a decent Kunzite.